[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 62

margaret:
Before it's "screwed" it has to be driven to 2.0 at least...

yeah... it looks like the printing presses will soon be turning on the states.... and there'll be more fungus ))))

margaret:
Before it goes 'down' it will have to be driven to 2.0 at least...

not sure why, but it'll do! Have a nice weekend!

Vizard:

Anyway, trust but verify... such thoughts...

That's not what I mean... In the newsfeed, news (except macro data) sometimes comes out with a delay in Russian, and if this news does not coincide with figures, I do not take it seriously ... I just found a new way of trading like "God's finger"... And the news background is very rich, nothing can be done about it, such times have come (I'm writing and laughing)...

Tantrik:

Why are the Jews in trouble?

And basically, in terms of mathematics, what difference does it make which bemag is "dead" now.

But I'm having internet problems up here in the mountains, so I can't explain it to you popularly. I'm sorry. Bye. ;)

margaret:
That's not what I mean... In the feed, news (except macro data) sometimes comes out with a delay in Russian and if this news does not coincide with numbers, I do not take it seriously ... I just found a new way of trading like "God's finger"... The news background is very rich, can't do anything about it, times like these (I'm writing and laughing)...

I feel like crying )))) in mt4 it's often late even in Russian )))) price flipped and went away... but the news had just come out...

TC is unfortunately not aware of what it is...

SProgrammer:

And basically, mathematically speaking, what difference does it make which bemag is "dead" right now?

But I'm having internet problems up here in the mountains, so I can't explain it to you popularly. I'm sorry. Bye. ;)

The Alps? Or the Himalayas? How does the crisis feel in Europe?

Vizard:

TC God's bierst unfortunately doesn't know what it is...

has been mentioned in this thread.

Vizard:

I feel like crying ))) in MT4 even not in Russian but with a delay)))) price flipped and went away... but the news had just come out...

TC God's finger unfortunately does not know what it is...

RekkeR 01.02.2011 20:26
Tantrik:

Hello! Once again, the God's Finger experiment (you close your eyes and point to the monitor, if you hit a price higher - buy! lower - sell!) 2-3 tests and go for real!

You have a monitor hanging from a rubber band from the ceiling or on a spring from an old sofa?

How do you set the speed? Peeping like a sex shop finger :)))

tara:
mentioned in this thread.

I don't really need it... all I have is my own... how did your turkey respond today (the one that painted rectangles) looks nice... did you make it better?

margaret:

RekkeR 01.02.2011 20:26
Tantrik:

Hello! Once again, the TC experiment - the God's finger (close your eyes and point to the monitor, if you hit a price higher - buy! lower - sell!) 2-3 tests and then go for real!

Is the monitor on a rubber band suspended from the ceiling or on a spring from an old couch on the table?

How do you set the speed? Peeping like a sex shop finger :)))

Cool... I'll know... )))

Reason: