how to overcome the differences between demo and real life - page 8

PapaYozh:

"In order to catch a mouse, you have to start thinking like a mouse" (can't remember which film it was in)

Try to imagine yourself in the place of a DC. How would you quote so as not to fail yourself? Requotes and slippages are technical aspects, they have been and will be.

i understand dealer to some extent, but they claim stp, i got spread + commission, i want to believe in their honesty :) no requotes, slippages were

I don't think so.

paukas:
Just a hint - there's no substitute for a stop limit. Any other questions?
What is the difference between stop and limit orders, and what should I replace buystop and sellstop with?

Limits slip too, nothing is perfect in the Forox world)

v125:
Here I am a lawyer by training and I, too, somehow it is not clear to me that we are offered to play with whom and to what extent? And if I large wrapped up who satisfies my demands suddenly? I have a lot of unclear questions about Forex, the government has a serious approach to finance in particular, while here everything is simple, even someone who made a number from $10,000 to $500,000 on a demo account. This is nonsense (fiction) really.

Buy a rubber woman and compare it with a real one in close contact.

The same difference between a demo and a real one...))

OnGoing:
Limits slip too, nothing is perfect in the Forox world)
Change your broker.

T-G:
I'm a bit confused, what is the difference between stop and limit orders and what do you think is better to replace buystop and sellstop?

Elementary logic:

Slippage of StopLosses and StopLosses benefits the broker, while slippage of TakeProfits and LimitLosses benefits the broker.

paukas:
Change your broker.

Wah-wah, categorical. However, the reality is this. Slips both ways, although much less often stop losses, that's true.

And it's not about the broker, it's about the principle of the market.

Take into account losses from the transition from demo to real, deduce from your data what they are on average per trade with a certain lot. Achieve as much profit on the demo as possible, so that these added losses to the results, taking into account the number of trades and their volumes, do not result in a minus or even close to zero.

LeoV:

Buy a rubber woman and compare it to a natural one in close contact.

It's also different between demo and real...))

Rubber ones are expensive, real ones are better, you just have to wear a cap to avoid getting sick.

v125:
Rubber ones are expensive, real ones are better, just have to wear a cap to avoid getting sick.

This is your second post on the forum and it's full of wisdom!

Thanks!

Reason: