Requires a trading robot for MT4. - page 5

paukas:
That's not a condition that the person in question has. But if he does, no problem.
It turns out that making money on Forox is like sneezing?

OnGoing:
Is making money on the Forox like sneezing?
Depends on how much you want. There's some herdsmen here who measure returns by the month. It's hard for them. ))

And I have such EAs, even 5-6 of them, sorry I didn't save the stats. If you try, you can make a sharply negative balance curve a sine wave. If topicstarter formulates TOR more specifically, I can rework it and give it to him for almost nothing. Confused by the number of transactions, more details would be... 8-0)

snail09:
I have such Expert Advisors, even 5-6, I wish I had saved the statements. If you try - a highly negative balance curve can be made sine wave. If topicstarter formulates TOR more specifically, I can rework it and give it to him for almost nothing. Baffled by the number of transactions, more details would be... 8-0)

So you ask, if it's sinusoidal, go in on the bottom and it'll be a pleasure. "If you try.")

So, it turns out everyone knows how to make money, but do not want to try).

snail09:
And I have such EAs, even 5-6 of them, sorry I didn't save the stats. If you try, you can make a sharply negative balance curve a sine wave. If topicstarter formulates TOR more specifically, I can rework it and give it to him for almost nothing. Baffled by the number of transactions, more details would be... 8-0)

I need a robot that works at zero or with a small surplus:
The more trades opened, closed, the better.
Deposit load: 10% max.
Maximum drawdown 10%
Broker quotes: 5 digits
Spreads are market spreads (4-6pips on average for the Euro).
Commission of the broker (opening+closing): 7 dollars per lot.
Locks - allowed.

The robot should work as ECN on accounts
If you need a terminal broker let me know. Payment is negotiable.

Alligator:

Spread is market-based (on average 4-6pc on euros).

This is robbery in broad daylight. At that spread, it's better to shoot yourself.

paukas:
This is robbery in broad daylight. At that spread, it's better to shoot yourself.

it's a five-digit spread, so it's 0.4-0.6 in four-digit terms.

Alligator:

this is five digits, i.e. converted to four digits would be 0.4-0.6
Yes, but sometimes it jumps (everywhere) by 10-20 pips.

Alligator:

this is five digits, i.e. in terms of four digits it will be 0.4-0.6
If there is no slippage, it's grail.

paukas:
If there is no slippage, grail.
Humorists))
Reason: