[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 47

Interesting question raised in the thread. What will happen to EURUSD...:) Here, my view. The market situation, right now, is very clear. The market has decided on the direction and has moved towards the growth targets. The movement will be 1000-1300 points (4 signs). At the price quotes 1.49... 1.50... Will turn around and begin the normal, victorious decline....:). No "nonsense" from the FA, it won't change it, the price has taken into account everything, grinded the news into quotes, made a fair decision...:) and started forming a 5 wave movement...:)

P.S. Combined two charts, where I illustrated graphically, what was said above...:)

Sweet:

Interesting question raised in the thread. What will happen to EURUSD...:) Here, my view. The market situation, right now, is very clear. The market has decided on the direction and has moved towards the growth targets. The movement will be 1000-1300 points (4 signs). At the price quotes 1.49... 1.50... Will turn around and begin the normal, victorious decline....:). No "nonsense" from the FA, it won't change it, the price has taken into account everything, grinded the news into quotes, made a fair decision...:) and started forming a 5 wave movement...:)

P.S. Combined two charts, where I illustrated graphically, what was said above...:)

History for more than one month...

21april:

A story for more than one month...
What's wrong with that...? :) Put 100 rubles for 0.01 lots, let the money work ... :) If, there is confidence in their forecast, the direction and goals, then you have to work it off ...:), Why prevent the transformation, 100rub. in 3000rub. a month ...:). Although, this is my opinion ...:).

Good day to you, while the weekend is over I'm trying to ask an off-topic question. "What pairs are there to work on, about eight pairs?"

Strannyik

You're in the annals of the forum)))

Sweet:
What's wrong with that...? :) Put 100 rubles for 0.01 lots, let the money work...:) If, there is confidence in their forecast, the direction and goals, then you have to work it off ...:), Why prevent the transformation, 100rub. in 3000rub. a month ...:) Although, this is my IMHO ...:).

Nothing! I'm wondering how accurate your prediction will be, as it's a tough situation for analytics right now. Profits to all !!!

21april:

Nothing! I'm wondering how accurate your prediction will be as it's a tough situation for analytics at the moment. Profits to all !!!
What's the difficulty...? EURUSD has declined by 1800 pips in two trends. USDCHF has risen 2500 pips. GBPUSD has fallen 1300 pips. To zero, pairs cannot move without a lunch break, it is not right ... :) That's why there is a need for a reversal move of 1000 or more pips....:)

Sweet:

So far, the target of the last trend on the D1 is 1.4433, though the euro has really exorbitant targets https://forum.mql4.com/ru/43729/page34

yosuf:
So far the last trend target on D1 is 1.4433
No disagreement on the direction of movement, already good. Will close to 1.4433 will also show 1.49...just have to wait and give it time....:) I believe in the capabilities of your beautiful indicator, it will not make mistakes and will show correctly......;)
Reason: