[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 2

Sweet: The trend is always there, a flat appears (subjectively) when the brokerage company does not deliver quotes to the terminal and the price stands on one quote without moving in space.....))

When you wrote that sentence, did you think about what you were writing or did you just blurt it out without thinking?

Do you believe in the magic source of quotes that will be different from the brokerage companies with MT4 platform? Look at other platforms, the same Ninja, it is unlikely you will find a source of quotes in which the price will move, while in your MT4 the price will stand for a long time. But if you do find it, I think you will understand what you have to do ;)

The selling points could be 1.3414 and 1.3496

IgorM:

When you wrote that sentence, did you think about what you were writing or did you just blurt it out without thinking?

Do you believe in the magic source of quotes that will be different from the brokerage companies with MT4 platform? Look at other platforms, the same Ninja, it is unlikely you will find a source of quotes in which the price will move, while in your MT4 the price will stand for a long time. If you do find it, you will understand what to do.)

Are you so bitter....))))? Still can't get it....)))? You can't make a fool of yourself with me....)))) What do MT4, Ninja or other trading platforms, as well as the magical source of quotes, with differences from the quotes of DCs (according to your claims), have to do with my previous post.....))))? You, what are you asking me....)))))?

You know, you are good at posting pictures in the "Humor" and "Hookah" threads, you may find some "dirt" on Kolobok (hero of Russian fairy tales) and post it there, but here I have "Trends, Forecasts, Consequences" ....)). Make at least one prediction or, what else can you say, what are you afraid of? Of losing your image? Don't be afraid, you cannot lose what you don't have....))) You're like an "old granny", everything is wrong, everything is wrong, you better say good and positive things and the sun will appear in your window for you, not for your neighbor....)))) Reply, looking forward to it....))))

Sweet: You know, you do well in the "Humor" and "Smoking Room" threads and write there, while here it is "Trends, Forecasts, Consequences" ....)))

Yep, you are right to live in the present and not think back to the past, in humour, then in humour, forecast? hmm, what is the point? although so be it:

the eu is back to the price at the start of this year, it's alarming the rate at which the eu has been drained in the last 4 weeks, so I think the move down was speculative, I think it's not about the economy as the news is presenting it. I will wait for the upside, if there is a breakdown upwards I will buy on the pullback

IgorM:

Yep, you are right to live in the present and not think back to the past, in humour, then in humour, a forecast? hmm, what is the point? although so be it:

the eu is back to the price at the start of this year, it's alarming the rate at which the eu has been drained in the last 4 weeks, so I think the move down was speculative, I think it's not about the economy as the news is portraying. I will wait for the upside, if there is a breakdown upwards I will buy on pullbacks

I think so too (said it before). In the course of the movement (I think to these levels they did not want to fall) - the dollar was made deficit and there are real problems in the eurozone. (will turn to the americans and again hedge funds will buy out everything and it will be 1.41)

IgorM:

Yep, you are right to live in the present and not think back to the past, in humour, then in humour, a forecast? hmm, what is the point? although so be it:

the eu is back to the price at the start of this year, it's alarming the rate at which the eu has been drained in the last 4 weeks, so I think the move down was speculative, I think it's not about the economy as the news is portraying. I will wait for the upside, if there is a breakdown upwards I will buy on pullbacks

thanks... I think so too, and many analytical sites believe that the market is floundering and the last months are speculative movements, not economic based movements. I am currently trading USDCHF and GBPUSD, still, in my opinion, there are good trends there, and I am afraid of the eurik at the moment. Let the trend take shape....))))

Fundamental Analysis (03 October 2011 [Monday])

Central banks are going south! :-)

EUR

On the last trading day of last week the Euro lost ground sharply against the Dollar as investors are running out of patience. The vote on bailout for Greece is going on at a slow but successful pace so far. All other talk about other bailout options for the country is at the level of rumours and no real steps have been taken so far. According to comments by Central Bank officials, "The troika (EU, IMF and ECB) should be able to complete their assessment of Greece today, which would enable finance ministers to authorise the next bailout for the country. If there is no sign that the European authorities are about to announce an extensive rescue plan for Europe, investors will once again sell risky assets of which the Euro is not the least of these.

In addition, another important event this week will be the ECB meeting. It will be the last meeting of central bank governor Trichet who has been trying desperately to keep the Euro stable for 8 years. While few people expect a change in the monetary policy at the end of his reign, his latest assessment of the region's economic health might be of great interest to policymakers. If Trichet opts for neutral statements, leaving his successor Draghi a "clean slate", it could bring a sigh of relief to players and stimulate a stronger euro.

(All read AkmosTrade - just kidding!)

( Relax guys and all will be well! :-))

Tantrik:
That's what I think too (said it before). ....

this is why i don't like forums.... the crowd effect prevails...

forgetting that the goal is 1 = cash ... and who cares what they think ))))

your scenario is quite possible ... but as a correction in a falling global trend ... towards 1.2 and below ...

all imho of course...

on monday...hmmm...it should stand still (better not just for one day)...and then down again...in the days...

21april:

(All read AkmosTrade - just kidding!)

( Relax guys and all will be well! :-))

whatever ))))

Vizard:

this is why i don't like forums.... the crowd effect prevails...

forgetting that the goal is 1 = cash... and who cares what they think ))))

your scenario is quite possible ... but as a correction in a falling global trend ... towards 1.2 and below ...

all imho of course...

for monday...hmmm...it would have to settle down (preferably more than one day)...and then down again... one of these days...

-you're impressionable....

1. how can the eu make dough on forex?

1.2 и.... then..... - these are memories of last year.(the next resistance is 1.29)

Reason: