Help guys, I'm out.

The problem is that I seem to know a lot of Eliot and other types of analysis and fractal analysis, and I took the demo and everything worked out well I can not achieve accuracy make mistakes . I even had the idea to buy the Hurst Index and especially the Brownian motion but I am not good at programming . I am just at the crossroads of what to do

roma1984:
The problem is that I seem to know a lot of Eliot and other types of analysis and fractal analysis, and I took the demo and everything worked out well I can not achieve accuracy make mistakes . I even had the idea to buy the Hurst Index and especially the Brownian motion but I am not good at programming . I am just at the crossroads of what to do
That seems to be the problem... and you're not the only one. :)

roma1984:
You should quit Forex and retire to a monastery, the problem is not with you the problem is with Forex ))), the statistics are sad 5/95, or do you consider yourself lucky? )))

roma1984:

Well, "flushed" is not "drunk".

"Sidewalk Picnic is not a bad analogy for trading. You have to be careful here, too.

sanyooooook:
quit forex and go to a monastery, the problem is not you the problem is forex ))), the statistics are a sad 5/95, or do you consider yourself lucky? )))
You don't have to go to a monastery, but "quit" some people need to be in time. I think 5/95 is overstated. Somewhere around 1/99 or lower.

PapaYozh:
It's not necessary to monostasis, but "throwing" some people needs to be done in time. It seems to me that 5/95 is overstated. Somewhere around 1/99 or lower.
5/95 is the general acceptance of DC, so that people would have hope: "what if..." )))

roma1984:
I know both Eliot and other types of analysis and fractal analysis
- No book will ever lay out the secrets. And if (let's assume the impossible) they do, they will immediately stop working. The solution - to create your own unique trading system. (Good luck.)

проблема в том ну вроде много знаю и Элиота и другие виды анализа и фрактальный анализ я взял как основной

The problem is greed! That's the only reason why 99% of people are dumped...

With a $100,000 deposit and 1 lot trading, you can only lose if you want to or if you are a complete novice. In my time I trained on demo manually and never lost any money in such trading conditions.

khorosh:
With a $100,000 deposit and 1 lot trading, you can only lose if you want to or if you are a complete novice. In my time I trained on demo manually and never lost any money in such trading conditions.
How are things now? ;)

Cmu4:
How are things now? ;)
I don't do manual trading at the moment.
Reason: