Dependency statistics in quotes (information theory, correlation and other feature selection methods) - page 43

Hm, the question is interesting. Noise is random values that can only be predicted through statistical measures of central tendency and measures of dispersion. Sign can only be predicted with a probability of 50%.

alexeymosc:
Hm, the question is interesting. Noise is random values that can only be predicted through statistical measures of central tendency and measures of dispersion.

Could you please show "arrow" on any chart "noise bars"? Or do you mean "noise" "theoretical"? (One might consider the question rhetorical. But if, indeed, you will show "bars" - show it on the Euro-dollar).

I'm all about noise as residuals from modelling this chart. I can't show it on the chart, I sometimes trade even small movements myself, so I can predict them somehow. Noise is not my subject. I know that there are white, brown, fractional. And other types.

paukas:

Try to formulate what noise is.

You trade the same break of an extremum. The model implies that stop losses will be triggered behind extrema as well as other momentum trades. These trades will be useful in terms of the model and all other trades will be noisy. Not only those that are against an open trade, but those opened for other motives than those included in the model. If the useful ones are very small compared to the noisy ones, then the effect will be a splash))) For other models these "noise" trades can be useful.

Noise is what a particular model does not account for. There is no such thing as absolute noise, but rather a lack of information from a particular person about the price formation processes. Who does not like the word noise, can call it "unaccounted for" for example))) But in essence it will act as noise in the background of a useful signal in physics.

Z.U. it's all about "noise" after entering a trade. The same is true before entering a trade.

...:

We'll continue when it suits you ;)

It's not the stats, of course, the show.

It was in the framework of one project. Internet Business TV. For 2.5 months there was a real trade. Here are 4 of the 5 final programmes. You'll be exhausted listening, but you'll have to overpower yourself;) So here's just the second half, where the results were summed up. All the programs where entries/exits/stop transfers/partial closes were made during this time, with all the explanations, goals, I can ask for it all. But, be lenient and spare me that ;)

All the work was done only on TA.

Alexey!

Forgive me, please! I've flooded your whole topic. An interesting topic.

I'll take an interest in your system too.

No need to apologise, you have done nothing wrong. I think it's good form to use fatuous topics for subtle post-discussions. :) That's the humble way.

It's true, isn't it? It's great company, isn't it? Let's talk about interesting things. But not about the noise.

I remember that someone not so long ago was not shy in calling weirdos who have similar positive results on the SB, Zekspert, how quickly you change your mind).

The rest do not get involved, apparently pride does not allow or fear to remain in the fools themselves.))) Ridiculous to say the least, where did Integer and Co. go, it would be more correct to say such a thing out in the open rather than behind your back. Especially in such an opportune occasion. Paukasa can also justify his statements that the multitudes are a sect. Where is the sectarianism here? Where is the deceit and where is the groundlessness of what is being said? Let it be the sect of all sects, but if it is a working sect, I think people in peysasants will hurry to enrol in the colony and jump around the campfire.

I agree that the mysticism is too much, but they have not figured out how to explain the fact that six points are enough to assemble. After all, you can find 7 and 8 and 28 points, but if it stops (enough) all six, then whatever you call it, a fact is a fact.

Yeah))) and their teddy bear girlfriend no longer comes up with slogans like "you can't make money on the sb - it's the law")))

HUK:

I remember that someone not so long ago was not shy in calling weirdos who have similar positive results on SB, Zekspert, how quickly you change your mind).

Those who have positive results on SB fall into 3 categories -- cheaters, dumbasses and freeloaders.

If you're itching for SB, you've got the wrong topic, buddy.

TheXpert:

Those who have positive results on SB fall into three categories -- cheaters, dumbasses and freeloaders.

If you're itching for SB, you've got the wrong topic, mate.

What is SB? The physical meaning, if you please.

Reason: