Is any prediction doomed? - page 9

HideYourRichess:

I would like to join in.

I'll try to explain for those who don't understand the difference. Using a simple example.

Let's say someone is standing at a crossroads, looking at a car that has pulled up, stopped at a traffic light and needs to move. This person is standing, looking at the car and deciding in his mind where the car will go. So, if you transfer the current argument to this simple life situation, those who talk about prognostication most likely try to calculate the exact trajectory of the car (to within centimeters, sometimes ;) just by the way it approaches the crossroads. Sometimes it's possible, even in life, but more often than not it's 50/50. Or for example, determining where a car will move by its colour is a good task :) But searching for patterns is something else. For instance, you look - turn right, and it's all the same how exactly you turn right, along what trajectory, or even along curbs. Of course, this example is exaggerated and, in principle, the knowledge of turn signals is given by traffic regulations, but just imagine a group of monkeys on the street. It is evident that the one who will guess to look at turn signals and not at colour of the car, they are not afraid of crossings. And the others will go for cutlets. It's the same in trading.

Yes, by the way, an example, more or less on topic... :-Р

DDFedor:
The price is ALWAYS held for sets of lines (read crossroads). Just because magnetic field strength lines are not visible doesn't mean you can't work with them.

And if the lines are even visible, it doesn't mean you have to work with them. The magnetic field has no effect on prices, as far as I know. In my opinion, the first sentence is an unsubstantiated but common misconception taken from "smart" books.

In order to work with "line types" it is necessary to unambiguously define a system for constructing such lines, as well as a clear functionality of these lines. The biggest challenge, as always, is to understand the truth of the "calculated line" in order not to confuse the lines (a system of concept substitution is always at your service here too). Error detection tests are another type of resource consumption. That is, when several intersecting lines turn into parallel lines at a certain point.

HideYourRichess:

By the way, speaking of driving experience. How many pedestrians have you run over lately? And given some decline in pedestrian discipline on the carriageway.

Where is it, by the way?

You'd have to ask the people who set those goals.

The main thing is that your internal discipline does not fall and you do not depend on a state of turn signals of other differently abled road users.

sergeyas:

Where is it, by the way?

You should ask those who set such goals.

The main thing is that your internal discipline should not fall and you should not depend on the state of the turn signals of other motoring public.

If the condition of turn signals in general is good and adequately describes the intentions of drivers at the intersection (let's say robust), the rare exceptions to this rule should not be a concern. The main thing is to add risk management to the knowledge of the patterns as well. So that one single faulty indicator does not smear your brains on the asphalt, but at most scares you a little.

HideYourRichess:
Laws have nothing to do with omens. That's why they are patterns.

So, what is a pattern? (and how do you find it?)

Tantrik:

So, what is a pattern? (And how do you find it?)

A cause and effect relationship. How to find it - observe, toil, learn, observe, toil, learn... There are no easy ways out.

You can't be sure that the relationship between the two is not just a game of chance, but also a profession. A profession is something that brings money through knowledge and skills, and is the main source of income.

HideYourRichess:
If the condition of turn signals, in general, is good and adequately describes the intentions of drivers at the intersection (let's say robustly), then the rare exceptions to this rule should not be a concern. The main thing is to add risk management to the knowledge of the patterns as well. So that one single faulty indicator does not smear your brains on the asphalt, but at most scares you a little.

I hope your brains won't be smeared on the pavement either)))

Keep your wealth).

sergeyas:

I hope that your brains won't be smeared on the pavement either)))

Keep your wealth).

Same to you.

HideYourRichess:
The cause and effect relationship. How to find it is to observe, work, learn, observe, work, learn... There are no easy ways out.

What am I wrong about? There are many relations (forces at work), whatever prevails ... (observe and form observations). At the expense of easy ways, someone who helps others learn everything faster through games. Good luck!
Reason: