FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1350

vng_nemo:

Look.

On the CME, the futures are quoted to sell and to buy 10 pips higher than on the FORTS. You have two accounts - both of them. What do you do? Keep in mind that the objective is to make a profit with minimal risk.

You have some time left before the end of trading and the market will go to sleep. So I am no longer responsible for a possible gap.

Alexey Busygin:
What's there to see, it's only a few hours until the end of the auction
Do you put your brains on the shelf after the auction? Well, then I'm safe for myself. There must be a lot of people like you in the stock market, otherwise who am I going to live off?

vng_nemo:
You just need to wake them up and make them think. You didn't learn to swim right away yourself. Look on the bright side.

They don't want to, and they don't need it. There are exceptionally successful traders here, steadily making profits every day.

He doesn't understand what the volume is, you rub his nose in it, and he tells you about TFs and swaps. The last stage of idiocy.

Alexey Busygin:
Until Monday, she'll be flitting for sure

I think so too.

stranger:

They do not want to and they do not need it, because only successful traders have gathered here and they consistently make profit every day.

They do not understand what the volume is, you rub his nose in it, and he tells you about timeframes and swaps. The idiocy of the last stage

I wanted to tell you about a trick while I had time. But apparently no one really needs it.

In fact, all this arguing about volumes puts me off. When you start hinting at arbitrage, people just get stupid. But you just need to apply logic and questions fall away by themselves.

vng_nemo:
Do you put your brains on the shelf after trading? Well, then I'm not worried about me. There must be a lot of people like you in the stock market, otherwise who am I going to live off?

I switch them to other tasks, not all the time thinking about money.

At my expense ha, ha, everything is at the broker's expense. I can only give you advice, and whether it's right or wrong depends on what direction I'm going in.

vng_nemo:

I wanted to tell you about a trick while I had time. But apparently no one really needs it.

In fact, all this arguing about volumes puts me off. When you start hinting at arbitrage, people just get stupid. But you just have to apply logic and the questions disappear on their own.

They don't know that word either, so don't confuse young teenagers with unfamiliar words.)

vng_nemo:

In fact, all this arguing about volumes puts me off. When you start hinting at arbitrage, people just get stupid. But you just have to apply logic and the questions disappear on their own.

Well, you should have started with that, that there is a chip, I am interested in your opinion. It's a silly question at the end of the week, volumes are changing at an astonishing rate on M1

stranger:
They don't know that word either, don't confuse the minds of young teenagers with unfamiliar words.)
With that approach, they'll just be sheep at the slaughterhouse. And I honestly wanted to help and in a completely unselfish way.

Alexey Busygin:
Well, that's where you should have started, that there's a chip, I'm interested in your opinion. It's a silly question at the end of the week, volumes are changing at an astonishing rate on the M1

The chip is there and the opinion is not interesting.

But if you don't use your brain, why do you need chips? You can't answer a simple question. That's what the chip is based on. So why should I bother if you don't want it?

Reason: