Euro dollar correction cause and effect...................... - page 11

If it goes higher still put in another trade of higher volume

How much more volume? In your screenshots I see a position averaging, ok

But what if it goes the wrong way?

IgorM:

what do you do if it goes the wrong way?

Open a new demo account.

IgorM:

How much more volume? In your screenshots I see a position averaging, ok

But what if it went the wrong way?

I have to wait for the next day and everything will fall into place.

Well, look at the history and find out where it was without a rollback.

If you're interested, take a look at this screenshot

or this one

baykanur:

Let's wait for a new day and everything will fall into place.

And look at the history to see where it's been failing.

Yes, I did - on the history it's easy to see where to enter and where to leave, but, alas, the real ones don't do that trick.

do you have any statistics? how many flips does the currency pass? how many intraday patterns it makes? Do you understand that the chart you have drawn is a special case? You may as well use any TS, any indicator to stay afloat for a couple of weeks or a month, and then ..........?

or the trick is in the Fibs?

IgorM:

Yes, I did - on the history it is easy to see where to enter and where to exit, but alas, this trick does not work on the real world

Do you have any statistical data? How many flops does the currency show? How many intraday patterns it makes? Do you understand that the chart you have drawn is a special case? You may as well use any TS, any indicator to stay afloat for a couple of weeks or a month, and then ..........?

or is the whole trick in Fibs?

If the hocus pocus does not work on the real, it is not the market's problem, but what I wrote in the first thread - personal psychology.........

about the developments we upload all the data to

Microsoft Excel

and then it's a matter of mathematics.

As for the pattern, I told you to find an example in the history that does not fit my description

Take a screenshot and let's talk about it.

hard to say what counts as a peak value to build a phiba, see your screenshots by the end of the week

By the way, a simple thing like ATR should also be taken into account, here is a screenshot

FOReignEXchange:

It's a whole philosophy.

So let's look at the same screenshots by the end of the week. What's going to change in them?

There will simply be a correction and whoever wants it will get their profit.
Reason: