Euro dollar correction cause and effect...................... - page 6

Mathemat:
Denis, don't be nerdy. A 100% point can also be put at the beginning of the move.

wow, that's nerdy! :)))) then it should be clarified whether the rollback is 80% or 20%.

60% is a big difference even for ardent funnymen, isn't it...?

denis_orlov:
The only problem is that the price cannot go down from a Fibo point of 100% to the 80% level, for example, because the Fibo point is 100% down when the price is going up and up when it is going down... A small thing, but unpleasant :)

The code is decompiled... Now that's a small thing indeed, but not nice... :-)))

As in the bearded joke, when the guests allegedly "stole" the silver spoons from the hosts...

X: Where are the spoons?

G: We didn't take them!!!

X: After a while: They found the spoons, but the shock remained...

P.S. The author himself doesn't seem to be fully aware of his stucco here...

denis_orlov:

wow, that's nerdy! :)))) then it should be clarified whether to roll back to the 80% level or still 20%

60% is a big difference, isn't it...?

A pullback, namely its start, 20%, is possible.

Roman.:

A setback, specifically the beginning of it, 20%, maybe.
let's say 20%, and then... "turn on the trawl and collect the profits"... yeah, now... whether there's enough pockets, that's the question.

denis_orlov:
let's say 20%, and then... "turn on the trawl and collect the profits"... yeah now... whether there are enough pockets is the question...

What I mean, Denis, is that if the pullback (correction, in his words) has started and passed the 20% boundary, it will definitely continue up to 50% and more. In this case, from the level of profit taking, we turn on one of trawl options and trawl in the profit zone till take out at take or this trawl.

Roman.:

The code is decompiled... Now that's a small thing indeed, but not nice... :-)))

As in the bearded joke, when the guests allegedly "stole" the silver spoons from the hosts...

X: Where are the spoons?

G: We didn't take them!!!

X: After a while: They found the spoons, but the shock remained...

P.S. The author doesn't seem to be fully aware of his stucco here...

I don't know about the code. If the author claims it, I'll delete it.

And as for the 80% entry point, I wrote that this is just an example...

I just wrote that it's just an example and I'd like to make some precise conclusions.

I think people here on this forum are smart enough to do it

Simple maths

baykanur:

As for the code, I do not know how I got it and put it here.

And as for the 80% entry point, I wrote that this is just an example to make

to make precise conclusions, you need to make a calculation, unload all the corrections on m5 for the whole history and find the best entry point

I think people here on this forum are smart enough to do it

Just mathematics

+ statistics...

baykanur:

I don't know about the code. If the author charges me, I'll delete it.

and as for the 80% entry point, i wrote that this is just an example to make

to make precise conclusions you need to make a calculation to download all corrections on m5 for the entire history and find the best entry point

Why do you have such a cycle to catch (enter) corrections - this is a trend system, which needs, in your words, to find the most accurate entry point into the market ? Or not?

Roman.:
+ statistics...

this is where it starts....

Or rather, it will end.

Roman.:
Why do you have such a cyclic focus on catching (entering) corrections - it is basically a trend system for which you need, in your words, to find the most accurate entry point into the market? Or not?

You do not even have to catch it all the time if the lot is calculated correctly, then a simple martin will help.

Reason: