Euro dollar correction cause and effect......................

Good afternoon everyone, I propose to discuss a system that has already been discussed more than once is the euro usd correction

Let's look at the market

1 Everyone is looking for something, or rather not something, but money and material welfare

2 Everyone wants to find the golden key, but not everyone succeeds.

3 There are a lot of systems that would scramble the brains of any guru...,,,,,,,,,,, but may not yield the results they all expect.

4 On this forum, you will find many gurus who have been sitting here for years.......................why? Money is not enough for them, why they do not live their lives ..... They just do not know how to trade.

5 Even if you are told directly that what can bring you profit and it will work as Newton's law, you will not follow this advice. Money is not just a Forex market or a personal psychology of each of you and there are three enemies on the way to wealth - fear, greed and envy.

No matter how you look at it, no one can undo it.

And now on to the EUR/USD correction has been working for many years

Elementary, work and earn.

And as our Bykovskiy said, correction happens by 50 percent or more, so go ahead dear novices and gurus

baykanur:

Good afternoon everybody, I propose to discuss a system that has already been discussed more than once is the euro usd correction

Let's look at the market

1 Everyone is looking for something, or rather not something, but money and material welfare

3 There are a lot of systems that would scramble the brains of any guru...,,,,,,,,,,, but may not yield the results they all expect.

4 On this forum, you will find many gurus who have been sitting here for years.......................why? Money is not enough for them why they do not live their lives.... it seems they just do not know how to trade.

5 Even if you are told directly that what can bring you profit and it will work as Newton's law, you will not follow this advice. Money is not just a Forex market or a personal psychology of each of you and there are three enemies on the way to wealth - fear, greed and envy.

It's elementary to work and earn

Thank you, friend. Thanks, man. Now it's time to get real. Where were you before, why didn't you say anything? We missed you so much, you have no idea.

baykanur:

Good afternoon everybody, I propose to discuss a system that has already been discussed more than once is the euro usd correction

Let's look at the market

4 On this forum, you will find many gurus who have been sitting here for years.......................why? Money is not enough for them why they do not live their lives.... it seems they just do not know how to trade.

It's elementary to work and earn

What are you, not at home with your family? (correction of the euro! maybe you are Columbus who has broken away from the pack?)

Mischek:

Thank you, friend. Thanks, man. Now it's time to get real. Where were you before, why didn't you say anything?

You're welcome, friend. Live your life and wish to live it beautifully.

Tantrik:
Aren't you at home with your family?

The family is fine 3829 messages I'm not going to write here I wish you a happy life

baykanur:

The family is fine 3829 messages I am not going to write here I wish you a happy life

Don't walk away from us friend. Damn him, Tantrik, he didn't mean to offend you. Don't go away.

baykanur:

The family is fine 3829 messages I am not going to write here I wish you a happy life

You're not from around here! Who do you know? (maybe there's a millionaires' club here)

Mischek: Where were you before, why didn't you say anything?

He did not keep silent, he cannot make up his mind: he thinks that users on the forum share ideas and help each other, then he declares everyone a loser:

Baykanur:

But apparently the market is set up so that it employs not only ideas, but those people who divide into two categories one profitable and another not profitable to those who support communication and discussion systems, and not profitable it is only forum owners mql4 why I do not know (probably someone who pays for it) cause and effect is always there

I hope to enlighten you with some googled information and see if you can do something useful. :)

Mischek:

Don't walk away from us, friend. The devil put him, Tantric, he didn't mean to hurt you. Don't go away.

Friend, there's enough money for everyone. We'll live well.

IgorM:

He didn't keep quiet, he can't make up his mind: he thinks that users on the forum share ideas and help each other, then he declares everyone a loser:

I hope he will enlighten you with googled information and maybe he will find something useful. :)

If you get hooked, the market is set up so that it works not only ideas, but also people who divide into two categories, those who benefit from one another, andthose who do not,those who support communication and discussion of systems , and do not benefit from this only mql4 forum owners why I do not know (probably someone who pays for it) cause and effect always exists

Don't be offended, you won't get a pay cut

First Deposit Doubling Syndrome.
Reason: