[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 17

SergSV:
I've been thinking it over perfectly, and it was clear as far back as Friday that Monday was down, I think I even wrote the same thing. Friday was a "cannonball", they drove the crowd to the bays and now they will ride it )).
Now the situation is such that it is not sure who is going to ride who.

SergSV:
I've thought it through perfectly, and it was clear as far back as Friday that Monday was down, I think I even wrote the same thing. Friday was a "cannonball", they took the crowd to the bays and now they will take it over )).

So I also wrote on Friday, that there might be some cutting of tails, and we are watching it - tomorrow I will tell you everything with pictures, I want to go to the banya))))

To Mathemat - just kidding))))

strangerr:

So I also wrote on Friday that chopping tails is very possible, which we are observing, then tomorrow I will tell you everything with pictures, I want to baenki))))

To Mathemat - just kidding))))

I am extremely surprised, why are you still awake!?

margaret:
I'm very surprised you're still awake!?

Waiting for the vote ))))

---------------------------------------------------

So, let's vote:

All those in favour of going to bed?

Those in favor -- don't write anything in response to this post.

That's what I thought - unanimously, I'm going to bed too )))

DragonSL:
That's what I thought - unanimously, I'm going to bed too )))
Good night?!

margaret:
Good night?!

I'm already asleep ))))

Good night, Margaret!

Handelsblatt: Investors are fleeing the euro and the dollar. Severe turbulence in the currency market. The dollar has collapsed, but the euro has been hit even harder. Investors are buying up yen and francs in search of safety. And of course gold. The Japanese National Bank is going to take drastic steps to change the situation.

As Margaret said some time ago about the National Bank of Japan intervening.

OnGoing:

US: No default, problems remain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joS4xYmM6B0
Interesting solutions, but don't stick with them so taken.
Reason: