EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 799

Noterday:
The rule is correct, but limit is spelled prEdel =)))

Even here I made a mistake))).Thanks for the remark)), must go to bed))).

Hi all !!! tomorrow to the South from today's maxims pps 150-200.

dug in the templates:

- where do we go from here? Maybe someone can decipher it :))

The US currency is still very weak and investors are discussing the possibility that Japan will once again be forced to intervene in the currency. Analysts at Citigroup and UBS say that the critical level is at 80 yen - if the dollar falls to that level, the Japanese authorities will start to sell yen. Recall that the G7 countries intervened in the currency market on March 18, when the yen was trading at 78.83 yen to the dollar. Due to joint intervention of G7 countries, the dollar was able to go up to 82.00.

According to experts, some other countries such as Canada and Australia are also highly concerned about the strengthening of their national currencies against the US dollar and are expressing dissatisfaction with the monetary policy of the United States. Some economists say that for Europe the maximum acceptable value for the euro is at 1.50.

Don't take this as a trick. Well, you have such cool indicators, charts, and you can't figure out where the price is going to go. So why have something you don't understand yourself? What's the point? The most ingenious thing is what you understand. The point of reading a book in Arabic if you don't know Arabic. There's a saying. "Carry your weight with you, so you don't fall down when you walk. No offence meant.

Sdimm:

dug in the templates:

- where do we go from here? Maybe someone can decipher it :))

Let's go to Fiba, for sure! )))

Fartowiy:
Don't take this as a trick. Well, you have such cool indicators, schemes, and you can't figure out where the price is going to go. So why have something you don't understand yourself? What's the point? The most ingenious thing is what you understand. The point of reading a book in Arabic if you don't know Arabic. There's a saying. "Carry your weight with you, so you don't fall over when you walk. No offence meant.

I screwed up the moon, candlestick studies and some fluorescent lights underneath. No offence taken, but waiting for the signals.)

Sdimm:

You've got a real system :) moon, candlestick analysis and fluorescent indicator at the bottom. No offence taken, but as for the signals, let's wait ;).
I don't have anything strange in my terminal, I see where the price will go in the future. I do not try to guess.I gave a signal yesterday 23.00 MC to go south. The signals are coming up on the H4. As soon as the confirmation of the scrolls will be done. I can say one thing. On EUR-USD, GBP-USD, AUD-USD, Gold-USD. We are going south today.

Here's another colourful picture)))

Reason: