[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 129

IMHO, the head is building...

DragonSL:
Nevertheless, the euro did its homework, which I drew for it the day before yesterday, now I need to think before the evening, what else could have happened...

i supported DZ and made no mistake))))

I am looking forward to the screens as I find them very reasonable and close to the truth, which I was convinced of more than once...probably because they coincide with my view of the market))))

s_aullma:
This is something new. there are no forecasts in the Trends, Forecasts branch. And there's no accountability. I'm telling you it's just for decision support. Although there's no way around it.
In the eur/euro/x, the most probable direction is south

93408:

A new pattern. Let's call it "panic" ))))
Zebra sounds better and it does look like a zebra. The panic can also cause hammering in different directions or doge.

kvadjagan:
Zebra sounds better and does indeed sound like a zebra. The zebra sounds better, but it really does sound like a zebra.
Well, then "zebra in a panic" ))))

sever31:
on the eu/eu/bucks, more probability of direction - south

and why it does not fall for 10 days (it does not fall that way - comrade) they sell - they cannot sell (mad crowd is sweeping everything away...). I think they are buying for themselves... If they ask investors (free riders) from the franc (the movement has already begun) and it shoots up (at night when Europe sleeps) ..... ^^^^^^

^^^^^^

^^^^^^ (+++++++)

Tantrik:

and that it hasn't fallen for 10 days (that's not how it falls - comrade) sell - can't sell (maddened crowd sweeps everything away...). I think (it's for myself) they buy... I think they buy (for themselves) and ask investors (freeloaders) from the franc (the movement has begun) and it will go off (at night when Europe is asleep) ..... ^^^^^^

^^^^^^

^^^^^^ (+++++++)

for me it hasn't fallen yet, it hasn't gone up, if you mean my prediction of a "vector" direction of at least 500p.

as far as the south is concerned, the probability, at the moment, is greater than the reverse, this probability is also reversed in a certain price range.

sever31:

for me it hasn't gone down yet, it hasn't gone up, if you mean my prediction of a "vector" direction of at least 500p.

as for the south, the probability, at the moment, is greater than the opposite, this probability is also cancelled out by the opposite at a certain price range.

in the 1.40 - 1.41 range it is all bought up. (but let it fall and at the same time I will cover the sells).

Tantrik:

it's in the 1.40 - 1.41 range and they're buying it all up.
I don't care who does what, just like "they" don't care about me)

sever31:
I don't care who does what, just like they don't care about me)

I don't give a damn either. And what's "vector" (so far uncertain about the direction :)) saw the red stripes...
Reason: