[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 16

SergSV:
Excuse me, show a blind man where there is a buy on the diaries ))))

I'm not allowed to discuss details of the TS)))) Your screenshot is the same as mine, look carefully and don't make premature conclusions.

margaret:
Can vote at any time of day and on weekends too

Traders are awake today, or they want to wait until the end of the session to avoid panic...

strangerr:

It is forbidden to discuss the details of the ts)))
Discussing is allowed, advertising is not.

strangerr:

It's not allowed to discuss details of a TS))) Your screenshot is the same as mine, look carefully and don't make premature conclusions.

MTS itself cannot be discussed but justify the trade (prediction/trend) I think is acceptable. Otherwise just TP SL numbers will just kill the thread

DragonSL:
You can discuss, you can't advertise.

Just kidding. Just want the man to think for himself why the signal was there and why he thought it wouldn't work. Before the weekend I posted screenshots with comments.

I should write an Expert Advisor to make fun of brokerage companies with "meaningless" requests and trail the buffer (two pendants in both directions) following the price until the first requote- let brokerage companies punish themselves ))))

Adjusted the options slightly.

Blue 60 Red 40

Noterday:

Adjusted the options slightly.

Blue 60 Red 40

Could go straight down today without a neckline test...

strangerr: It is forbidden to discuss the details of ts)))

Once again, my clarification of what can and can't be done. My post is the only one there.

Or is this already your joke, strangerr?

strangerr:

Just kidding. Just want the man to think for himself why the signal was there and why he thought it wouldn't work. Before the weekend I posted screenshots with comments.
I thought it all out perfectly, and it was clear as far back as Friday that it was going down from Monday, I think I even wrote the same thing. Friday was a "cannonball", we drove the crowd into bai and now they are going to do it )).
Reason: