Interesting and humorous - page 164

solar:

)))))))) there's nothing left to do but troll. )))

So you are right too.

p.s. It is necessary to strengthen the vertical of power and preserve the ancient traditions because all discoveries were made by us, we also built the pyramids. Rome, by the way, was also built by us. In general, the whole story is a lie, there is no foreign world. This is a myth of the afterlife. All those who go there do not come back. Proven long ago by the way in Pulkovo, Skolkovo or wherever else I do not know exactly ... Next comes the Kozyrev mirrors, torsion fields, anunnakhs, Kailas with Muldashev, and military secrets. Nearby are ren-tv, anna chapman, ntv and dom125. By the way, Russian space forces were involved in exercises above Chelyabinsk. In general, we have the coolest army (everyone has known for a long time).

That's all understandable, but have you forgiven us fools?

FAGOTT:
A friend of mine just read your message aloud from the Maidan stage and the entire Maidan knelt down and asked your forgiveness in unison! I also asked you to come and teach fools how to live! Because we don't even know how to live......

What about you? It's not your fault. You were just conned.

Integer:

What about you? It's not your fault. You just got scammed.

Well, we're fools! Well, gullible and naive!!! Like children, by golly ........

Teach me, sir?

P.S. Have you forgiven me?

solar:

I wish I could, but I can't. Because you don't hear the voice of the people! Here it is!!!

I listened to "one million people of Yenakievo" and could not go on - a lump got in my throat......

Yenakievo:

104.3 thousand inhabitants (2012) with territories subordinate to the city council.

Birth rate - 5.8 per 1000 people, mortality - 20.6

Contender:

And the locality of the "37th kilometre" whispered joyfully to its neighbour: "To the wall, to his wall!"

As Comrade Perdunov himself pointed out in his report,

If you want a lot of sugar, you have to go to Gorky's.

Integer:

As Comrade Perdunov himself pointed out in his report,

Whoever wants a lot of sugar should go to Gorky's

all as one, the whole Ukraine is falling at your feet, sirin - I'm sorry........ We are all fools, by God! The whole world is asking you to teach us!

solar:

)))))))) there's nothing left to do but troll. )))

Yeah, I've already been tipped off.

FAGOTT:

Well, we're fools! Well, gullible and naive!!! Like children, by golly ........

Teach me, sir?

P.S. Forgiven or not?

What about me? I'm not a gentleman. I'm fed up with revolutions... with the revolutions you have to get out of the way somehow... on the bottom... or sideways... And define your own position, because Lenin is bad, Maidan is good.... there is a discrepancy.

Integer:
What about me? I'm not a gentleman. I'm fed up with revolutions... with the revolutions you have to get out of the way somehow... on the bottom... or sideways... And define your own position, because Lenin is bad, Maidan is good.... there is a discrepancy.

Pooooooooooooo! That's right, damn it - we have sickened you with our revolutions! That's what I told them - we are fed up with our revolutions, brothers! That's what I told them all - we've pissed him off! And they are asking for forgiveness - they did not think about you when they went to Maidan -..... They did not!

What should we do now - should we split up or not?

FAGOTT:

What should we do now - should we split up or not?

Break up, break up.