[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 90

Hello. Can you tell me which function to use to take out the accuracy of the tool (the one under the medium in the tool properties), I need it for automatic calculation, taking into account the error when piercing resistances. Thank you.

Hi guys, does anyone have a script that makes a sound when a trade closes on a pending order

6166961669:

Hi guys, does anyone have a script that makes a sound when a trade closes on a pending order

You have to open first to close it. I mean when a pending order triggers?

Andrei-1:
Hello. Please advise which function to use to pull out the accuracy of the tool.
https://docs.mql4.com/ru/common/MarketInfo

Hello dear Guru.

I need to run two EAs on the same currency pair and the same period, e.g. EURUSD M30. Both EAs have magic number for OrderSend(). When I run the second EA, MT4 deletes the first one. How can I make both EAs work at the same time.

Please advise what I am doing wrong.

splxgf:
To close, you have to open first. You mean when the pending order is triggered?

I didn't put the question right, fuck the pending order....

Let's make a deal put a stop and take and when the deal is closed with ANY LEAVE sounds some kind of signal

ftrw:

Hello dear Guru.

I need to run two EAs on the same currency pair and the same period, e.g. EURUSD M30. Both EAs have magic number for OrderSend(). When I run the second EA, MT4 deletes the first one. How can I make both EAs work at the same time.

Can you tell me what I am doing wrong.

Open two EURUSD M30 charts in the terminal. On the first chart, put one EA, on the second one, put another EA.

6166961669:

I didn't put the question correctly, I don't care about the pending order....

Let's make a deal put a stop and take and when the deal is closed with ANY TAKE ONE signal sounds

Not in Code Base?

6166961669:

I didn't put the question right, Fuck it with the pending order....

Let's make a deal set stop and take and when the deal is closed with ANY LEAVE, some kind of signal sounds

It's right here.

MaxZ:

Not in the Code Base?

I don't know... where to look for it???

What could the error be related to when opening position number 6 and how can it be corrected?
Reason: