[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 622

Fox_RM:
Got it, thanks! What's the problem with the timing?

I don't know what you're doing or how you're doing it.

Roll:

Your Expert Advisor trades on 30 min ADX signals. If your Expert Advisor trades on 1min ADX signals, such signals will be more frequent than in the first variant. Screenshot in your variant is taken only at BUY position opening.
You are interested in the lack of indicators from the chart in the screenshot (in test mode). You were asked to verify the presence of indicators on the screenshot in demo mode. The script with the appropriate function was added, so you could check and understand your question quickly, instead of waiting for hours. More than a day has passed. I want to know -- what are your results?

I tried it on the tester with the M1 period, the result is the same.

Ivn:

Tried it on the tester, put a chart with a period of M1. the result is the same.

What am I talking about?

Roll:

What am I talking about?

The adx graph is not in the screenshot, although there is a separate window, the code you sent me - put it in the algorithm

Have you checked on a demo account ? (Didn't send you anything in your personal email).

"Roll:
Have you checked on a demo account ? (Didn't send you anything in my personal message).

Yes, I tried it on a demo account, I ran the tester. "(I didn't send anything to my personal account)" - the code was posted on the forum.

Not a tester mode, but a 'demo' mode (almost like a real one).

Roll:
Not tester mode, but "demo" mode ( almost like a real one).

Do you want to run an EA in demo mode and wait 24 hours for results?

Ivn:

on the demo to run the EA and wait for results?

YES.

Roll:

YEAH.

OK, I will.
Reason: