[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 555

gince:
I have read-only folders, which is probably why it won't let me enter any data. It won't allow me to change it in the properties.
Well, then open it to write, so that allowed to write. What is not clear? It's hard to figure it out three times yourself?

If you uncheck Read-only (only apllies to files in folder), then open it again and the same thing happens again. Windows security won't let me change it. I don't know why.

Lucius:
If you can explain me the following, please.
I have in my EA: double Duck2_SMA = iMA(Symbol(), PERIOD_H1, 60, 0, MODE_SMA, MODE_CLOSE, 0);
I set the same at the chart: period 60, shift 0, simple MA, close at the close
The chart line appears to be 11 points above the EA's results. What should I believe then?

PRICE_CLOSE

Can anyone advise. System W7 x64, I run the terminal as administrator, the regular installations all work, but the scripts, although compiled, refuse !!! Thanks.

gince:
If you uncheck Read-only (only apllies to files in folder), then open it again and the same thing happens again. Windows security won't let me change it. I don't know why.
Learn the Windows before installing it.

Pantoja:
Can anyone advise. System W7 x64, I run the terminal as administrator, the regular installations all work, but the scripts, although compiled, refuse !!! Thanks.
Well then compiled for an earlier build. In general, it will not work.

Hello all, the question is this.

if (Hour()==HourUser)   
   if (Minute()==MinuteUser)
      if (Seconds()>=SecondsUser & Seconds() <= Sec)
      {
      Alert("yes");
      }      

I want to place an order at a specific hour at a specific minute, now I put a simple alert to check, but when it finds the right candle and the second for some reason does not want to write the alert immediately, occurs with a delay, in tch understood that while the new tick will not do anything, how to deal with this? to be without delays? thank you very much ...

Hello, question about order lifetime, I need an order to "live" for 2 minutes

extern int MaxSecLiveTime = 120;
OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUYSTOP, Lots(), PriceBuy, 0, 0, 0, EA_Comment, Magic, TimeCurrent()+MaxSecLiveTime, CLR_NONE);

Why such a construction gives error 3 - why and how to correct it?

to T-G

try it like this:

datetime expiration=TimeCurrent()+MaxSecLiveTime;

OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUYSTOP, Lots(), PriceBuy, 0, 0, 0, EA_Comment, Magic, expiration, CLR_NONE);

Reason: