[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 187

Vinin:
I would check the conditions again. There may be a problem there.
I should also add that the MA with different methods of average calculation are different curves that intersect in different places or, depending on the combination of parameters, do not intersect at all.
To avoid this, we should run the EA in visual mode by displaying MA with exactly the same parameters as specified in the EA. You will see at once if the entries correspond to the crossovers. And you should start with the variant that seems right to you.

Why in my latest MT4 Bild editor is in English? How can I set it to Russian?

Roman.:

:-))) Yes, especially if you go to the right ... :-)), you don't need a price scale... :-)))

"Drunk" doesn't help anyway... :-))) Up or down... ...or anywhere else... :-))) BOO-HA-HA-HA-HA.

P.S. It'll close anyway.

And why do YOU think my customer is always drunk?! He ordered me to do it, so I'm taking advice.

All normal programs have this. Even some cheesy MS Word has it. Why is it impossible to duplicate the same in MT4? I don't understand.

So I have to do this the hard way ...

Falmera:
View-Lenglish.

Falmera:
Menu>>View>Language>>Russian
And reload the editor.

granit77:
Menu>>View>>Language>>Russian
And reload the editor.

Another question for the developers: why must I restart the terminal when changing the language - nonsense!

To make the whole mess they would make it like this: if you want to change the timeframe - reload the terminal, change the chart - reload the terminal, change settings of the chart - urgently reload the terminal!

Question, can I draw graphical objects in a sub-window?

-DEN-:

Question, can I draw graphical objects in a sub-window?

You can, they usually don't mind.

Good afternoon. Can you tell me if there are any advisors that have a yield of at least 5-7% per month?

first_may:
Good day. Could you please tell us if there are any Expert Advisors, that provide profitability of at least 5-7% per month?

I think there are some forum members who know the answer to this question.

use the search engine and you will find them out.

p.s. However, soon the answer experts will vied with each other to say that they have such an advisor and even give more %

Reason: