[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 495

sergeev:
The demo account ran out. You have to start a new one.

That's the thing, the funds are 92481 of the original 100,000 and the "trade" is being withdrawn, but the connection is not.

sss2019:

Why is there no separator at the end when adding text to a csv file?

Result

It automatically puts a line break, which is also a separator. Only strings.

sss2019:

It's \r\n. It's the separator.

Hi all! If not difficult, could you tell me how to make an indicator in a separate window with an outlined MA with arrows to display the crossing of the indicator with the same MA? I am interested directly in APR?

wuken:

how to make the arrows show the intersection

you have to create your own indicator,
To call the required iCustom indices in it and mark the crossings found (with arrows, a histogram or as you wish afterwards).

sergeev:
There's a \r\n in there. It's a separator.

Well, I did put the sign as the separator;

sss2019:

Well, I put a sign as a separator;

so what?

what did you specify the separator for? what do you want the separator to be between?

sss2019:

Well, I've put a ;
This sign doesn't translate a line. At the end of a line is a line break. That's a line breaker, too. It's always a line breaker.

sss2019:

Result

When opening (creating) a .csv file, the separator is what FileWrite(hd,txt1,txt2,txt3,txt4); function will put between the cells in the line, at the end of the line will add a line break \r\n which is also a separator.

How to calculate the maximum allowable lot size? error: 0.0000 failed[Not enough money].

Thank you.

Reason: