[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 486

Figar0:

There is no contradiction) . Your problem is either in the code, or in what and where you "enter", perhaps in the lack of a tool in MarketWatch.If you have the code, you will have the exact answer.

Here is the code.

extern string OpenSymbol = "GBPUSD";

OrderSend(OpenSymbol,OP_BUY,Lot,Ask,Slippage,Ask-StopLoss*Point,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,OrdersComment,MagicNumber,0,Green

sss2019:

Here is the code.

Trades can be opened only by the current symbol. But you can analyze any instrument

You are doing just the opposite. You analyse the current one and try to open with a different instrument

Please tell me how it is possible that the indicator has 6 buffers, but does not display any in the data window. As a result, it draws its own riddles, but you cannot get any data from it.

I see. So this indicator, which I downloaded on purpose, is designed that way. Is it possible to get any data from it?

sss2019:

I see. So this indicator, which I downloaded on purpose, is designed that way. Is it possible to get any data from it?

How can I tell without seeing the indicator... but in principle - you can - if it's drawing, .....

Here is the indicator. There is no source code.
Files:

elmucon:

You can retrieve data like this

where "a" is the indicator buffer number

"b" - shift (shift) back over the buffer

here are your buffers

If you want to send data to the indicator, you need to tweak the indicator a bit, and the reference will look a bit different....

Do you like to hack into other people's designs?

my bread...

elmucon:
my bread ...

Use it on other forums.

It's not worth doing it on this one.

Reason: