[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 275

I'm checking for IsConnected(), waiting for everything to load, but it still doesn't display correctly. Can you tell me how to wait for all the history to load?

Solree:
I check it with IsConnected(), it waits until everything is loaded and still it displays incorrectly. Can you tell me how to wait until all history is loaded?

This is how I have implemented the paging of historical data on minutes and hours. Instead of PeriodMin you specify how many bars you want to load.

void Startimeframe1()
{
    int handle, hWnd, wParam, PeriodMin;
    string ICL;
    handle=WindowHandle(Symbol(),Period());
    ICL="Загружено баров - "+Bars+" из "+DoubleToStr(PeriodMin,0);

switch(Period())
            {
                  case PERIOD_M1:  wParam = 33137; break;
                  case PERIOD_H1:  wParam = 33135; break;
                  case PERIOD_D1:  wParam = 33134; break;
            }
    if(superbar3<PeriodMin) 
    {
     if(wParam!=33137) PostMessageA(handle,WM_COMMAND,33137,0);
     for(superbar3=1;superbar3<PeriodMin;superbar3=+100)
       {
        Comment(ICL);
        PostMessageA(handle,WM_KEYDOWN,VK_HOME,0); 
        iClose(Symbol(),PERIOD_M1,PeriodMin);
        Comment(ICL);
        superbar3=Bars;
        RefreshRates();
        if(superbar3>=PeriodMin) 
            {
               PostMessageA(handle,WM_COMMAND,33135,0); 
               PostMessageA(handle,WM_KEYDOWN,VK_HOME,0);
               iClose(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,PeriodMin);
               PostMessageA(handle,WM_COMMAND,33137,0);
               return;
             }
       }
    }
 return;   
}

Why is it that when I test a strategy, only part of the Print() and Alert() messages appear in the log?

How can I make them all be displayed?

alex11230:

Why is it that when I test a strategy, only part of the Print() and Alert() messages appear in the log?

How can I make them all be displayed?

You cannot. Made to speed up testing and optimisation. But you can look in the logs. It's all there

How do I get to the logs?

I went to tester => logs, but there's nothing there.

Do I need to write it in the Expert Advisor to write to the log?

Albyt:

Can you tell me please (or can you give me a link if it's already been mentioned) how to display two lines of one indicator from different

timeframes. For example:

In this case at updating after some time the mutual positioning of lines changes

Sorry, question removed.

splxgf:
You run the script and go through the objects and write the values in the file.
Thank you very much, that's what I did.

How can I place two differently directed pending orders (sell and buy) for example at High and Low?

Hello all!

I couldn't find a topic other than this one to ask a question. I have a question for those who trade on MT4 for smartphones and tablets with Android. Please advise whether you can add your (custom) indicators, as in the terminal for a PC, and I would like to hear feedback on the terminal MT4 for Android. Also I would like to receive feedback on it. Thank you.

Answer this question. Where do dealing centres get their current prices for currency pairs from? Is there some kind of central supercomputer where brokers from all over the world find out prices?
Reason: