[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 69

microb:

how can I add that it does not trade on Fridays?

DayOfWeek().

alex12:

Why have I never come across - that you can test CFDs or American stocks using historical data - in MT4?

And there are no EAs on this topic either ?

Load stock history into the tester and trade in the tester.

The same advisors handle stocks as well.

microb:

how can I add him not to trade on Friday?

Get him drunk on Thursday ... :)))))

The standard DayOfWeek() function returns the sequence number of the day of the week, starting from Sunday (0-1-2-3-4-5-6)

if (DayOfWeek==5) {... code if day of week==friday}

artmedia70:

Get him drunk on Thursday ... :)))))

The standard DayOfWeek() function returns the sequence number of the day of the week, starting from Sunday (0-1-2-3-4-5-6)

if (DayOfWeek==5) {... code if day of week==friday}

if (DayOfWeek()==5)return(0);// к нам не входить - Пьянка!!! )))

charter:
if (DayOfWeek()==5)return(0);

No way... !!!! What if the Expert Advisor, while not trading, is gathering information for further analysis...? And you tell him to get out... Not good...

artmedia70:

No way... !!!! And my advisor, while not trading, is gathering information for later analysis... And you tell him to fuck off... not good...

The correction is good. But if you dig through all the cases, you can check this condition after collecting the information! :))) Although the collection of information before the binge and after the binge can be very different and then the amendment is just apropos.

But let the needy to decide himself! ;D

MaxZ:

Correction is good. But if you dig straight through all the cases, this condition could be already in place after the information has been collected! :))) Although the collection of information before the drinking and after can be very different and then the amendment is just to the point.

But let the needy to decide himself! ;D

That's why I originally wrote the same thing, but then I changed it. We don't know how many litres the Needy One has planned for Friday... :)

artmedia70:

No way... !!!! What if the Expert Advisor, while not trading, is gathering information for further analysis...? And you tell him to get out... not good...

Who collects information, doesn't have such questions.

Good evening, can you tell me why the "New order" button may not be active? That is, a new order cannot be set. However, on another computer with the same username and password everything is working fine.

Hello ! Is it possible to change the font size (increase OPEN, CLOSE, etc.) of the chart windows in MT4 ?
Reason: