[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 71

Aleksey25:
Can you please tell me how to find the closing time of the last order?

see here.

Hello, I would like to repeat the question, could you please tell me why the "New order" button may not be active? I.e. I can't set a new order. However, on another computer with the same username and password at the same time, everything is functioning normally. In this case, the programmes have been closed one by one.

first_may:
Hello, I would like to repeat the question, could you please tell me why the "New order" button may not be active? That is, I can't set a new order. However, on another computer with the same username and password at the same time, everything is working fine. The programs were closed one after the other.

You have been answered here.

PapaYozh:

You've been answered here.

Hadn't noticed, thank you.

People, is this normal for an EA? Initial deposit is 10,000. From 2002 to 2009 the profit was 142,886,219.16 in deposit currency.

Martin?

vovan-gogan:

People, is this normal for an EA? Initial deposit is 10,000. From 2002 to 2009 the profit was 142,886,219.16 in deposit currency.

it's OK, everyone is like that when you just start programming ;)

Swetten:Martin?
I can't see the volumes below, probably not, but I'm sure trading without stops and on TFs from D1

No, not Martin of course.

IgorM:
It's OK, everyone's like that when they start programming ;)

That's good then. I was afraid it wasn't enough ;)

IgorM:

It's OK, everyone's like that when they start programming ;)

I can't see the volumes below, probably not, but I'm sure trading without stops and on TFs from D1

trading on M1 with stops for absolutely all orders
Reason: