Is this the Grail? - page 8

f.t.:
And the length of history on H1 and M1 is the same? Try to set the same testing period for both charts, so that the number of deals was the same and they were done in the same period that is on both charts.

I have set the last three months. The number of trades is the same. There has been no change.

On M1 65%, on the clock 52%. I'm going to calculate in Excel how much is actually inside the bar. It definitely cannot be 65 on the minutes.

paukas:

I have checked the last three months. Number of trades is the same. There has been no change.

On M1 65%, on the clock 52%. I'm going to calculate in Excel how much is actually inside the bar. On the minutes it definitely cannot be 65.

come on, you're measuring microns ;)

Besides, I'm not analyzing trades but their lines on the charts - and it's not the same thing

And it's not about how accurate the numbers are. How can you be so accurate?

If the results are very good, then it's time to send the EA to the real account, to argue that this is a serious error or (self) cheating for the buyer or the investor.

f.t.:

come on, you're measuring microns ;)

Besides, I'm not analyzing trades but their lines on the charts - and it's not the same thing

And it's not about how accurate the numbers are. How can you be so accurate?

When you decide to place an Expert Advisor on the real account and give arguments to a buyer or an investor, this is a serious error or (self) deception.

There are no trades inside the minute bars. It's showing 65%.

Maybe it's not handling remote pending orders correctly?

paukas:

Maybe he's ..... ?

Maybe... he can do anything.... or can't....

Sorry Vladimir, but I didn't make this script as a trading tool. so... working code that has to work because ... It's a working code that has to work because it ... has to. I don't see any reason to edit all twisted situations and possible pitfalls.

A person who has understood the essence of the emulation problem doesn't even need this script. In the visualizer it is enough to look at how and where open/close/modify marks are placed and there are no more questions. The author's latest screenshot shows an enumeration of orders opened inside the bar.... and then - a trivial loss waiting and massive (successful) closing. And this is called a system?! If you don't have it, no one's evaluation will help you.

You want to believe in fairy tales, all the more so when you look at the tester and dream about how "rich" I've become. In America, there is a wonderful saying: If you're so smart, why are you so poor? There are no really successful traders on this forum. Either they have left the forte altogether, or they are busy with their own trading. They have either gone completely out of the gate or are busy with their own trades. There are beginners here who like to gamble but not to trade. Dreamers... When a person starts trading, he simply has no time to deal with such nonsense as reading developer forums. Therefore - any of their (including mine) assessments are just "imho". Do not take wrong in your head. Put your money on real - and trade. Each of your own pennies wasted is a hundred times more powerful teacher than everyone else hanging out here. But you have to learn something for sure. And the tester is just right for studying. Again, imho ;)

f.t.:
There are no really successful traders on this forum. Either gone completely out of the background or busy with their own trading.

it's not all that dramatic, this forum has been holding the thoughts of smart people for years, read and search the old discussion threads

to f.t. ... wow, what a beauty...:-))

IgorM:

it's not all that dramatic, this forum....

the next step is off-topic rubbish. i get it - sunday and all that....

but that's not what the topic is about. and i have nothing to add to the subject: no system, no grail... just some funny pictures...

i recognize myself from a long time ago. i'm quietly sad... about my wasted time, about the time the topicstarter and others will spend, and ....... about the wisdom hidden in the depths of the forum.... mmm - sunday :)))

zoritch:

to f.t. ... wow, what a beauty...:-))

well, here's another one :((((((

happy birthday to you! (completely sincere and without any teasing)

f.t.:

There is a wonderful saying in America: If you are so smart, why are you still so poor?

I think it's a silly saying, primitive and provocative. History knows poor geniuses and even more(!) rich fools.

f.t.:

There are no truly successful traders on this forum.

Characteristically - there is no reliable information on whether they even exist.... :)))

denis_orlov:

And I suppose it's a silly saying, primitive and provocative. History knows poor geniuses and even more(!) rich madmen.

Mozart is buried in a poor man's grave. That is to say, he is in the middle of nowhere. Modest, our Modest, Mussorgsky... what's there to talk about?!
Lots of examples.

Which is typical - there's no reliable information about whether they exist at all.... :)))

)))!!! Oh - yes! There's a major convention of this resource.

Who are they, the successful traders? // well, clearly not forum members...)))))))))))))) // your humble servant still does not consider himself a full member... I don't have the necessary... fanaticism! (Political correctness is my, lately, middle name)))))

Reason: