FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 285

margaret:

So technically the month closed above the 50 Fib level (1.4939-1.3836), which indicates that the growth will continue...

Fundamentally, as I said before, to go to 1.5 and higher we need to renew the bottom and then go to the top... may be from the current levels, may be from Monday we will go for the test of 1.45 again and without breaking it down (may be, but will it be able to break through it, is unlikely it will fix it). That is all! Something like that for today, but on Monday at the opening it will be necessary to reconsider.

I agree, i.e. I am of the same opinion, but as they say, TP is not a fundamental law -- on Sunday evening after all the news, you might want to reconsider...

The magic quadrilateral of macroeconomics: economic growth, employment, inflation, foreign trade balance...

The exchange rate of the national currency is not in it. Achieving four goals at once is unrealistic, three at the most.

What Obama is targeting, according to his campaign promises: economic growth, employment.

The means to achieve it: Keynesianism (government programs -- injections into the economy by increasing the national debt, beat unemployment through inflation, stimulate the economy by distorting the foreign trade balance). Such a strategy will eventually sink the dollar.

What the Republicans are targeting: the foreign trade balance. They understand that the feeding of the national currency to the natives of Planet Earth must be done in moderation; otherwise the gobies will find other grass and another lawn.

The result is a conflict of interest.

Obama and the Republicans are working in different TFs; Obama's horizon is up to 5 years, while the Republicans' is much longer.

Saturday, Sunday they work and work and work on a compromise, so statements from both sides are possible during this time.

Huge request to Margaret on Sunday night to review which of them and what exactly they grunted on camera...PLEASE

Obama and the Republicans are driving a Lincoln down the highway. The speed is a respectable 200 km/h, Obama is driving.

Suddenly they see a concrete wall ahead that says "Economic Crisis".

The Republicans yell:

-- Obama, hit the brakes!

Obama coolly pushes the accelerator pedal to the floor and says:

-- Relax, fellow Republicans, it's a mirage, we'll get there in a jiffy.

-- And if we don't?

-- Close your eyes, it won't hurt.)

About the mirage rightly said))) A lot of noise out of nothing.

strangerr:
The mirage was right))) A lot of noise out of nothing.

They have accelerated government spending or rather spending, and Obama is told to slow down (limit the spending part), at the time of crisis, when the classics say they need to increase transfer payments to pump up the economy.

Anyway, cunning republicans took Obama for a ride like "you want to drive", put him in a chair and told him to slow down, they thought he would save everyone and he would crash, but Obama was not a timid guy...

If there is a breach of the high, I think there will be such a move:

I wish you all - dear forum members

Four months reading your thread, I don't understand a thing about waves. It's a mess. Back and forth and back and forth. I read Gunn. I wish I hadn't. It's kind of mystical. That's what my mushush says. Money's like rubbish. Whose gutter's wider now, that's where it pours. Only he doesn't tell me how to identify the gutter, he just laughs.

Larisa:

Four months reading your thread, I don't understand a thing about waves. It's a mess. Back and forth and back and forth. I read Gunn. I wish I hadn't. It's kind of mystical. That's what my mushush says. Money's like rubbish. Whose gutter's wider now, that's where it pours. Only he doesn't tell me how to identify the gutter, he just laughs.

Tell your husband that "He who laughs last laughs...". Everything will work out for you. The main thing is persistence and faith. Faith in yourself and in your strength. Four months is probably not enough time to become a good trader. And the further away, the more questions will arise, so many that the brain will boil. But it will all be OK.

Larisa:

I understand him.

Don't kill yourself. It's psychology. He pointed out the tip of the iceberg. It's up to you to cut through the tunnel. Everyone does it their own way.

And by the way, he did a great job. he touched on the subject without going into details. he showed himself to be an expert and did not overdo it to avoid looking like a fool. he only encouraged you to search. so go for it.

Reason: