FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 96

2011.07.12 13:25:54 *German Finance Minister: Greece, not Italy, is the root of the problem
2011.07.12 13:26:47 *German Finance Minister: Markets will soon take a more realistic view of Italy

Nils:

Could you please tell me if this indicator on your chart is not the Fourier_expolator?
No, it's a proprietary one. I only work with what I have created myself.

DragonSL:

Soros called the ratings a weapon of mass destruction.

A group of well-trained experts and military strategists, skilfully manipulating the fears of the crowd, are running the economic map of the world.

Once again I note that "world finance" is only 7th among the levers of world governance (according to political scientists, maybe they underestimate it on purpose)...

Weapons of mass destruction, I agree, but only ex post facto. I doubt it smells like a conspiracy here, it's already paranoia. It's just like a tendency for people to become afraid of anything and everything and to doubt everything.

Look, for decades, capitalism worked as a well-functioning mechanism, despite the presence of foreign debt in EVERY country separately, which was considered, though undesirable, but a normal phenomenon.

But now, all of a sudden, everyone is worried and hesitant. Quite simply, the apocalyptic mood has spread into the financial sphere.

OnGoing:

Quite simply, apocalyptic sentiment has spilled over into the financial sphere as well.

The question is why? Because there is a real push for it, fanning fears and playing on paranoia. It is not a process per se, but it is clearly being directed, so it is quite similar to a conspiracy, let's put it another way - it benefits someone

Ichor:

The question is why? There is a real push for this by fanning fears and playing on paranoia. It is not a process per se, but it is clearly being directed, so it is quite similar to a conspiracy, let's call it something else - it benefits someone

Do you really think that someone is going to be the one to saw off the bough they are sitting on? Or do you think that in this age of globalism something can pass by without affecting each and every person?

OnGoing:
Do you really think that someone is going to saw off the bough they are sitting on? Or do you think that in this age of globalism something can pass without affecting everyone personally?

Without understanding the intentions of the Master of the system, you can go on and on and on. A fish swimming in the sea does not see the sun! I asked a question for which I do not have an answer, I "really did not think that someone would be sawing" I want to understand why what is happening and who benefits from it, but the fact that crises are beneficial, there is no doubt

Ichor:

... but there is no doubt that crises are profitable.

Forgive me, but this is classified as paranoia) For how the probable scenario of the collapse of the whole system can be beneficial, I personally do not understand. Paranoia allows such an outcome, because the irrational is closer to it, and above all demonization of everything and everything.

Actually everything is much simpler - the proverb "a scaredy-crow beats the bush" is true). The same applies to financial markets.

Ichor:

Without understanding the intentions of the Master of the system, you can flub a lot and for a long time. A fish swimming in the sea does not see the sun! I asked a question for which I do not have an answer, I "really did not think that someone would be sawing" I want to understand Why what is happening and who benefits from it, but there is no doubt that crises are profitable

For the Americans the foreign debt is a boon but they have an artificial barrier, a legal cap on government debt that needs to be removed, so they are getting ready.

Now they will buy up all of Europe for next to nothing, at least ;-)

Why is there a crisis? Because every plumber thinks he is a financier: you can buy real estate and do nothing, money has ceased to be the oil that lubricates the wheels of the economy. The oil must be changed from time to time, otherwise the engine dies. That was explanation number one. The explanation of the crisis from the standpoint of the scientific and technological progress: the crisis is a technology change.

Take your pick...

2011.07.12 14:01:16 *Italian Senate to vote on budget by Thursday - authorities

OnGoing:

Forgive me, but this is classified as paranoia) For how the probable scenario of the collapse of the whole system can be beneficial, I personally do not understand. Paranoia allows such an outcome, because the irrational is closer to it, and above all demonization of everything and everything.

Actually everything is much simpler - the proverb "a scaredy-crow beats the bush" is true). The same applies to financial markets.

It's more of a classification - your subjective assessment rather than paranoia)

In 8, the rich got richer and the poor got poorer - is that irrational? Scared crow in this case is not a proverb, but an algorithm for managing the markets, that's what I'm talking about. This is the usual banal cycle of greed - fear, an economy built on debt cannot grow forever - there is no further to go, the cycle of greed-bulls is over, there will be a cycle of fear-bears, it is time to give back what is owed

Reason: