FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 95

Nils:

My respect to you. Yesterday, your prediction kept me from buying
О,... thank you... )))) If that's the case, I'll put up a trade markup rather than a working one.

ZetM:
О,... thanks... )))) Since that's the case, I'll be posting the trade markup, not the working one.

I would really appreciate it, and I'm not the only one... I think so. Although, you have to use your head, of course.

USSR:

China's foreign exchange reserves increased by 152.8bn USD in the second quarter of 2011, to 3 trillion 197bn USD. - to USD 3 trillion 197 billion. In the previous quarter the figure was $3 trillion 44 billion. As reported today by the People's Bank of China (China's central bank), the figure at 3.197 trillion dollars for 16.9% more than a year ago, reports Reuters.

Thus, in the first half of 2011, foreign exchange reserves in Beijing have already grown by almost $350 billion, although for the entire last year China put aside only $450 billion in reserves.

China's gold reserves are the largest in the world - they are almost three times greater than those of Japan, which, with reserves of more than $1 trillion, is the world's second-largest by this indicator. Russia is firmly in third place in terms of international reserves - at the end of the first half of the year they amounted to $484bn.

Let us recall that in September 2010, for the first time Beijing had provided detailed information on the amount of its international reserves. Recall that in September 2010 for the first time Beijing provided detailed information on the size of its foreign reserves. In particular, it was reported that this figure was 2.45 trillion dollars, of which 65% of all foreign exchange reserves are denominated in US dollars, 26% - in euros, another 5% - in pounds and 3% - in Japanese yen.

Man, looking at your screenshots and yet how many matches with the forecast line, provided certain parameters are met

OnGoing:

And that's right, a bunch of lazybones are passing off their fears as ratings and the rest of the crowd are listening to them like puppets. Crazy...

Tomorrow I might get a shot at Bolivia too, saying "I don't think this country will be able to pay its bonds". And that's it, tomorrow Bolivia is off the map)

Soros called the ratings weapons of mass destruction.

A group of well-trained experts and military strategists, skilfully manipulating the fears of the crowd, are running the economic map of the world.

Once again, I note that "world finance" is only 7th among the levers of world governance ( according to political scientists, maybe understated on purpose)...

ZetM:
I see, that's a pity. If I'm not mistaken, are you taking 5-10 pips per trade? Then what's square nine got to do with it? Isn't that how it works? Explain to me what I did wrong.
Two orders on the square with TP. The rest is pipsing.

margaret:

China's foreign exchange reserves rose by $152.8bn in the second quarter of 2011. - to USD 3 trillion 197 billion. In the previous quarter the figure was $3 trillion 44 billion. As reported today by the People's Bank of China (China's central bank), the figure at 3.197 trillion dollars for 16.9% more than a year ago, reports Reuters.

Thus, in the first half of 2011, foreign exchange reserves in Beijing have already grown by almost $350 billion, although for the entire last year China put aside only $450 billion in reserves.

China's gold reserves are the largest in the world - they are almost three times greater than those of Japan, which, with reserves of more than $1 trillion, is the world's second-largest by this indicator. Russia is firmly in third place in terms of international reserves - at the end of the first half of the year they amounted to $484bn.

Recall that in September 2010, for the first time Beijing had provided detailed information on the amount of its foreign reserves. Recall that in September 2010 for the first time Beijing provided detailed information on the size of its foreign reserves. In particular, it was reported that this figure was 2.45 trillion dollars, of which 65% of all foreign exchange reserves are denominated in US dollars, 26% - in euros, another 5% - in pounds and 3% - in Japanese yen.

This is very good news for Eura.

sidi1:
Two orders on the square with TP, the rest is pipsing as we go.

....))))....The rest I saw....))), but the work of the square, in your trade, I didn't see... sorry...)))) Now I understand why you lost... Really, you are better off with a square...

Good luck to you. No more questions.

margaret:

The exact date is not yet known.

May God give them a calf to eat our wolf! Who will let them ban the ratings -- let them piss against the trend with their reserves.

Put this date under control, please. I don't want to miss it.

SEVER11:

Could you please tell me if this indicator on your chart is not the Fourier_expolator?
Reason: