FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 89

strangerr:
All in, triggered overnight, -13.2% of the depo.
Here comes my modest account the stakes )))) I expect a rise not earlier than 1.3770

Some forecasts are based on personal preferences and expectations...

How can you with enviable persistence defend your bullish sentiment when the market is breaking through all supports, testing some broken from the downside, which in itself is a sign of decline, all strong supports are broken, SMA200 is broken today, SP500 is down 55 Points since Friday! Couldn't take the top again, drawing lower, flies like the euro. Falling like a rock, but why are Euro fans waiting for longs....When the market draws a reversal and indicates support, then you should be looking to buy. I don't want to say anything, but both stood in the corridor, like before the crisis....both flew, if Sp500 breaks its support, well it will be very similar to the crisis market...and whether it is necessary or beneficial for someone - we do not know!

It seems to me that dollar/frank is forming an inverted "head and shoulders" pattern on the daily TF. We could try to place buy stops somewhere at +30-50 pips from the shoulders line, + there is a divergence:

A couple of weeks ago, RBC was saying that banks started to get rid of the Euro in droves - they knew it would collapse.

Ichor:

Some forecasts are based on personal preferences and expectations...

How can you with enviable persistence defend your bullish sentiment when the market is breaking all supports, testing some broken from the downside, which is itself a sign of decline, all strong supports are broken, SMA200 is broken today, SP500 is down 55 Points since Friday! Couldn't take the top again, drawing lower, flies like the euro. Falling like a rock, but why are Euro fans waiting for longs....When the market draws a reversal and indicates support, then you should be looking to buy. I don't want to say anything, but both stood in the corridor, like before the crisis....both flew, if Sp500 breaks its support, well it will be very similar to the crisis market...and whether it is necessary or beneficial for someone - we do not know!

As they say, do not judge and you will not be judged. nobody is perfect. everyone may make mistakes. the main thing for everyone to remember.

Kitsan:
A couple of weeks ago, RBC was saying that banks started to get rid of the Euro in droves - they knew it would collapse.
Don't have any illusions, that's not what you hear on RBC. To get rid of the euro you have to buy something to replace it. What went up when the euro was exchanged for something else?

solar:
no one is perfect. everyone can make mistakes. the main thing for everyone to remember is this.

Strange projection.... the market will judge, I do not care, I am expressing my opinion impersonally!

I've reported the facts, when the market is trending downwards, it's not professional, to say the least, and to declare to everyone, let's go shopping, Ehhei! This place is full of acorns))

At the expense of the RBC-xxx00 But at the expense of corridors, flats, consolidations, triangles - all this is the phase of accumulation/perpetuation - in a limited market they accumulate assets or fix part or all of them.

IgorM:
Do not indulge in illusions, you hear many things on RBC. To get rid of the euro you have to buy something in return - the banks did not dump the euro, did they? What went up when the euro was exchanged for something else?

A lot of people think that when a bank sells euros, it kind of sells them into empty kitchens.

Although, for example the ECB does not sell the euro, it sells currency risk to funds and retailers via the exchange + diversification of portfolios.

IgorM:
Don't get your hopes up, that's not what you hear on RBC. To get rid of the euro, you have to buy something in return - the banks did not dump the euro, did they? What has the euro gone up in price if it was exchanged for something else?
Yen and franc

Kolivi:
yen and franc

I agree, but imho just the yen and the franc simply held, but I remember a year ago, I think on May 6, those who held on, then inevitably fell

i do not believe in masons but in insiders and in serious game of banks i do believe that there are no coincidences on charts

http://imglink.ru/pictures/12-07-11/2de0955963fc8ad8b25f4a0f5d2b5958.jpg

Reason: