creating a mega project, pros, super pros and traders join in! - page 7

Roman.:

Yusuf, you would be welcome as an expert and head of one of the departments (previously proposed) in this project, if goga does not mind...
I agree, as long as our offices in this department are next to each other and as long as this department is not part of the ".... telepaths" and does not have a wall newspaper "Forum Annals" where Mathemat is the editor.

AlexeyFX:

It doesn't diminish it at all, it's just compensated by another force.

There are similar things on the market too.

Lines drawn in the future will go that way no matter what. And will pull the price in a certain direction. The red line, which cannot be extrapolated, can compensate for this strength or vice versa. In any case, it is clear in which direction to trade.

You and Zhunko always do everything simple and it always works, except you don't tell us how))) Why don't you make a simple council for the people to teach the ignorant))).

You may not even say how you select the buttons you use for trading. Buttons in this case the essence of the system, for those who do not know.

yosuf:
What changes then, if not the price? In my opinion the price is the result of all relationships and events in the market, which encourages market participants to do deals. Maybe it is not the price itself, but its changes, in which we look for some trends that benefit us.

"What changes, then, if not the price?" - before the price changes, it is the opinion of the "owners" of the market (the "Big Boys") who move the price with their actions.

You read the book - you will find the answer - there are interesting and intelligent thoughts there by Larry Williams - for me he is an authority and it is foolish not to use his insights for us.

P.S. Sorry for my advice... I am from the heart.

yosuf:
I agree, as long as our offices in this department are next to each other and as long as this department is not part of the ".... telepaths" and does not have a "Annals of the Forum" wall newspaper where Mathemat is the editor.

:-))) You must be really fed up with these "telepaths" and "annals"...

Roman.:

"What changes then, if not the price?" - before the price changes, the opinion of the "masters" of the market ("Big Boys") who move the price by their actions changes.

You read the book - you will find the answer - there are interesting and intelligent thoughts there by Larry Williams - for me he is an authority and it is foolish not to use his insights for us.

P.S. Sorry for my advice... I am from the heart.

And how then to quantify the "opinions of the market masters", they are probably also in charge of price changes and are just as interested in unraveling the market as we are, although if they do move the market, they can set any pattern, apparently they do. We must assume that there is also a serious struggle going on amongst these guys with a unit of one billion, we are only witnessing this struggle with our measly thousands.

I still don't understand why you need an EA with EAs inside... The trading method has a signal block for making decisions on entering the market, by this we can understand the indicator part or another method. The general block will be the management of the trading methods, financial (the load on the deposit, the calculation of the position), monitoring the Open positions and synchronization of future open positions with them. This is how I see the general view.

But with all of this, is it possible to do as follows:

1. Find an answer on the market position (found, but we do not have an entry point, not even a search area);
  2. Find the area for finding an entry point (with complex filtering to the zone);
  3. Synchronize the entry point with the search area for market entry;
  4. Determine the moments of shares, MM, Stops, the moment of entering the BU;
  5. To enjoy the result;
all this fits into one Expert Advisor with different evaluation blocks for each question, methodically answering them you come to the entry point...

yosuf:
And then how to quantitatively estimate the "opinion of the owners" of the market, they probably also guide the price changes and are as interested in solving the market as we are, although if they do move the market, they can set any pattern, apparently they do. We must assume that there is also a serious struggle going on amongst these guys with a unit of one billion, we are only witnessing this struggle with our measly thousands.

:-))) "... and just as interested as we are in unraveling the market..." - they are not unraveling it, but moving it as they currently need it (including the commodity! markets, if not primarily)...

You should read the book, it's interesting material, everything is clear there, you'll come to your own conclusions - it's all explained there, video - here, examples of translation into code - in this article - here...

Yusuf... All for you ... all the more so when you show such zeal ... :-)))

P.S. I gave you those links in your branch about improvement of the indicator, but you probably missed them ... by the way, someone there :-))) promised to make an owl using its (Turkey) signals, but so far nobody reacted... I'm ready to filter your indicator by (18) with a "senior" filter based on META-SOT indicators...

и не имеет стенгазету "Анналы форума"

I have no right to close the wall newspaper, as I am not the only editor there. And anyone can become a hero - and not just you, Yusuf.

Roman.:

:-))) "... and no less interested than we are in unraveling the market..." - they are not unraveling it, but they are moving it as they need it at the moment (including the commodities! markets, if not primarily)...

You should read the book, it's interesting material, everything is clear there, you'll come to your own conclusions - it's all explained there, video - here, examples of translation into code - in this article - here...

Yusuf... All for you ... all the more so when you show such zeal ... :-)))

P.S. I gave you those links in your branch about improvement of the indicator, but you probably missed them ... by the way, someone there :-))) promised to make an owl using its (Turkey) signals, but so far nobody reacted... I'm ready to filter your indicator by (18) with a "senior" filter based on META-SOT indicators...

It has been downloaded by more than 1200 users, but no one offers the construction of the EA, and I myself use the only variant of the EA, it is optimized, although the potential of the indicator allows you to create different EAs. Propose at least filters or other tools to make full use of the advantages of the indicator and its many signals, both quantitative and qualitative. This indicator is not discussed intensively, although it is now available to everyone, by the way, I owe its appearance to all forum participants, our forum and the indicator are referred to by participants of other forums. Now we have to make one more effort and draw the outlines of the Expert Advisor, by the way, I propose to take the indicator and the future Expert Advisor as the base of the super EA discussed in this thread.

yosuf:
Already downloaded by more than 1200 users, but no one offers the design of the EA, and I myself use the only variant of the EA, its optimizing, although the potential of the indicator allows you to create different EAs. Propose at least filters or other tools to make full use of the advantages of the indicator and its many signals, both quantitative and qualitative. This indicator is not discussed intensively, although it is now available to everyone, by the way, I owe its appearance to all forum participants, our forum and the indicator are referred to by participants of other forums. Now we have to make one more effort and draw the outlines of the Expert Advisor, by the way, I propose to take the indicator and the future Expert Advisor as the base of the super EA discussed in this thread.

Well, no one offers it, it seems that Vladislav wrote that when the time will come - it won't be too hard to translate this indicator into an owl...

"Now we need to make one more dash and sketch the outlines of the EA, by the way, I suggest the indicator and the future EA be taken as the basis of the super EA discussed on this thread " - all the more it is able to filter both trend and flat market conditions in you, and this is the OVERALL.

Reason: