creating a mega project, pros, super pros and traders join in!

Megaproject

Dear forum participants, programmers and traders. I invite you to join me in creating a great Expert Advisor (in terms of volume of work and complexity). Which will include a fairly large number of trading systems. Here, everyone can offer their views, their system, and choose the direction of the project, which is interesting to him.

The Expert Advisor will consist of many parts that will intertwine with each other. In order to avoid confusion and errors, the Expert Advisor is divided into blocks: a), b), c) and so on. Each block is also divided into parts: 1), 2), 3), etc. As in the illustration.

As far as we know: there is no single system that has consistently made money and brought in profits. Sooner or later the market changed and the system stopped working. And also everyone has seen movements on the charts, on which you did not earn because the trading system did not give, sigal to open an order. Therefore I believe that combining several trading systems will help to avoid drawdowns and make additional profits.

During the work, there may be difficulties associated with the inability to implement certain blocks in the mql4 programming language. In this case, I propose to use other programming languages to create blocks and integrate their data (signals), and mql4.

I would like to ask all forum participants to be respectful to their interlocutors and to refrain from being rude or snide. What seems simple to you, is very complicated to others.

For all who want to participate I suggest that you choose a direction that suits him and put the data and developments in this thread. For those, who together with several participants work in one direction, I suggest, to inform interlocutors skype for creation of conference and discussion online

My skype is gogtut

Files:

In MQL4 such a system is unrealistic.

In MQL5 it is possible. The main thing is to correctly create a basic architecture and write an engine that splits the position into trades from each Expert Advisor block.

goga:

Let me get this straight. Are you suggesting to combine several profitable Expert Advisors in one EA? Or just experts? Will they work simultaneously or will they be chosen by the managing block?

The only thing that is clear so far is that you want to do something complicated that you can't do alone, without any apparent reason or justification as to why it should be great as a result... It's going to be a flood-balance in the thread and in the work. The task is very vague.

sergeev:

In MQL4 it is unreal to make such a system.

Why? So far I haven't seen anything but different frills, which can be done in 5, and impossible with one assumption or another in 4. Yes different labour costs, something is simpler and more convenient somewhere, but nothing more.

sergeev:

In MQL4 such a system is unrealistic.

In MQL5 it is possible. The main thing is to correctly create a basic architecture and write an engine that splits the position into trades from each Expert Advisor block.

There is one small catch in MQL5: you cannot use opposite positions, but if this problem is solved, MQL5 is also possible

goga:

There is a small catch in MQL5 you cannot use opposite positions, if this problem is solved, then MQL5 is also possible

The management will check and control the aggregate position, and that's all there is to it. That's just bullshit compared to what you have in mind)

The main thing is the switch. If there are criteria - everyone will make their own. No criteria - the number of participants will not matter.

Figar0:

Let's get this straight. Are you proposing to merge several profitable experts into one expert? Or just experts? Will they work simultaneously or will they be competitively selected by the managing board?

The only thing that is clear so far is that you want to do something complicated that you can't do alone, without any apparent reason or justification as to why it should be great as a result... It's going to be a flood-balance in the thread and in the work. The task is very vague.

I propose to combine profitable systems. profitable at different market conditions (here you lose, there you earn). control unit will choose which ones on a competitive basis and which ones not, depending on the signals received from all systems and analysis

It's complicated and will take a lot of time and effort. I'm not promising anything but the road will appear under the walker's feet. that's why I suggest using Skype for working discussions

It's really not clear on the basics. What can be implemented if the programme skeleton sounds "complicated" and "broken into blocks" I can offer my help with the conceptual part and advice.

Figar0:

Opposite positions are no problem at all, the control unit will output and control the aggregate position. That's just rubbish compared to the rest of what you have in mind)

It is enough to unscrew one bolt on the motor to make it at least not work correctly. so here too, cutting the systems in number can hurt, but i could be wrong

goga:

I propose to combine profitable systems. profitable systems under different market conditions (here you lose, there you gain). the control unit may choose some on a competitive basis or not, depending on the signals received from all systems and the analysis.

I do not promise anything, but the road is travelling. that is why I propose to use Skype for working discussions.

i.e., i don't think it is time to choose a profitable one, but before i switch from a losing to a profitable one, maybe when the required TS starts working in its section it will become irrelevant, the faster i should strive for flexibility of a trading EA in all senses, a minimum number of adjustable parameters of the indicator part, the possibility of using indicators in any TF and symbols ... i think the beginning should be that.

EricGR:
It's really not clear on the basics. what can be implemented if the programme skeleton sounds "complex" and "broken down into blocks" i can offer my help with the conceptual part and advice.

any help is needed, from algorithm writing to ideas. and we need a coordinator for the overall effort: one or a group of people
Reason: