creating a mega project, pros, super pros and traders join in! - page 9

AlexeyFX:

It's not easy. I have been developing this system for the 2nd year. And although you can trade it, it is not yet complete. But it is really easy to use.

I don't tell, because there is nothing to tell. I don't ask any specific questions, only where to download them, etc. In short, "tell me everything you know, work for me, give me some money, and I will thank you if I remember, but I won't do anything myself, I can't and don't want to".

I do not need an adviser, I trade with my hands. I don't remember anybody writing Expert Advisors for the masses. Whose money will I win then?

It's not our fault that some people are unwilling or unable to read easily accessible information on filters. When there is some understanding of filters, there will be no question of pushbuttons.

I'm glad you didn't think it was a raid. Whose money to win - the banks' and the "consortium's" money, of course. Well, I do not need anything ready-made, I do not need a ready-made advisor that brings money without understanding the essence, I am not used to freebies. I am willing to read and do. I would like to ask you to put my finger on publicly available information so that the question about buttons disappeared. Local branches seem to read, but could miss something. And maybe just tech education is not enough.

ZZZEROXXX:
I'm glad you didn't see it as a raid. Whose money to win - the banks' and the "consortium's" money of course. As for me, I do not need anything ready-made, I do not need a ready-made Expert Advisor that brings money without understanding the essence of it. I am willing to read and do. I would like to ask you to put my finger on publicly available information so that the question about buttons disappeared. Local branches seem to read, but could miss something. And maybe just tech education is not enough.

I have made two serious attempts to teach people a quite profitable trading system, but they refused because it is not their trading system, and you cannot understand the basics at the subconscious level without creating it yourself.

And by the way dear AlexeyFX, Zhunko decided all the same to make an Expert Advisor that will help me to pay attention to the right parts of the market and other niceties and conveniences, in general, it can also be called an Expert Advisor, because it advises and I think I make a decision and enter... and this is not put in the code! And I think this is the only way, and I don't believe in Expert Advisors that allow you to smoke bamboo and give commands for withdrawal!

Even the big hedges have this kind of thing... They sit for days on paper and calculate their bonuses and bonuses and how to spend them, and as soon as their in-house system gives a signal, everyone gets animated and starts to make decisions for trading.

Zhunko:

I can't add anything... All the same, except the timing. I'm in my 6th year... I can't see the horizon. There is a lot to improve and improve.

And that's if you take into account my understanding of radioelectronic filters since kindergarten... :-))

So you're dripping in the wrong place.

Zhunko:

I have already implemented something similar, but based on spectrum analysis. The TC based on spectral analysis, at worst they do not leak, at best they have a profi-factor of up to 7.

1. it is strange that spectral analysis can work as there is no guarantee of stability of the spectrum in the future plus the delay in calculations eats away all statistical advantage.

2. based on simple calculations it turns out that the profit factor equaling 1 is already a graal, for example 100 pips profit per day with a drawdown of 100. not to mention a larger profit factor. basically, the profit factor even is 0.5 (100 pips profit for 200 drawdown) is also a graal.

Andrei01:

1. it is strange that spectral analysis can work, because there is no guarantee that the spectrum will be stable in the future, plus the calculation delay eats into the statistical advantage.

I already know what your answer will be - you don't understand the essence of filters ))))

A two-tiered system:

- Impulse. Launch.

- Working off of a codependent scheme.

Impulse is fractal. Sometimes total. One should think about it. And about how to trade in the gap... Well, you can, if you have nothing to occupy your mind with - everything was invented and written a long time ago...

Andrei01:

1. In general it is strange that spectral analysis can work because there is no guarantee of stability of the spectrum in the future plus the delay in calculations eats all stat. advantage.

What is strange about it?
The term "instantaneous spectrum" was invented for those who like stable spectrum. :-))

Amazing! AlexeyFX even attached a picture, and how many of them I have poked around the forum... All the same, there are skeptics who do not want to scrutinize the picture.

AlexeyFX:

It does not diminish it at all, it is just compensated by another force.

There are similar things on the market too.

Lines drawn in the future will go that way no matter what. And will pull the price in a certain direction. The red line, which cannot be extrapolated, can compensate for this strength or vice versa. In any case, it is clear in which direction to trade.

And in what direction?

Andrei01:
And in what direction?
Probably add up the differences of the increments of each sinusoid per unit time, taking into account the sign. Then the sign of the sum will show the direction.

khorosh:
Probably have to add up the differences of each sinusoid increment per unit time, taking into account the sign. Then the sign of the sum will show the direction.

Right. The orange and pink lines obviously compensate for each other. The slope of the blue line is such that you can score on it. This leaves the blue line, which is showing a decline. We should look for the entry points on the red line. It's clear that it was possible to sell earlier. It can be seen on the price chart that can be ignored with this system. In general, the picture was not intended to make any forecasts, but only to demonstrate the capabilities of digital filtering and ectrapolation. If a line is going in the wrong direction causing confusion, it can always be combined with another one by pressing the corresponding button. Combining all lines always gives a price, be it 2 lines or 10.

The answer to the question about the stability of the spectrum is also in this picture. As I wrote before, the lines drawn in the future will go exactly that way WITH ANY SPECTRE to where they are drawn. The effect of changes in the spectrum may manifest further, but until then, all changes are only reflected in the red line, which reacts instantly.

Reason: