creating a mega project, pros, super pros and traders join in! - page 3

It won't work, and there's no need to make a mega-tower out of it. Hedge funds don't work like that)) It's the hope that the market will go in your direction, which it won't. Margin will eat everything up, the aggregate will be at a disadvantage.

Roman.:

I've read that somewhere before... In some article I think, Yes, and there, just the control unit of the NS COMMITTEE was choosing the strategy that was most appropriate to the current market situation, there were assigned weights to each strategy, based on the NS included in the COMMITTEE, look it up - this topic has already been raised for discussion...
I agree, it was interesting, but what about the lag in reaction, it may come to the point when there are sells in the juiciest moments of buying.

sergeev:

If you want to trade with all systems simultaneously, you don't need all these features and concepts in one Expert Advisor.

You just put N EAs on your account and divide orders between them.

If you want to trade all of them at once, you should disconnect those in profit and those in loss.

sergeev:

If there is no sampling from the pool of experts of the best available at the moment, there is no point in doing it all. .

This is what the starter is "striving for", so that the "brain", by analyzing the market, (perhaps not only the market) decides to grant trading rights to this or that strategy, which is part of this SUPERMEGAGIPROJECT. :-)))

sergeev:

If you want to trade with all systems simultaneously, you don't need all these features and concepts in one Expert Advisor.

You just put N EAs on your account and divide orders between them.

Obviously, a great amount of Expert Advisors in one mega-expert is equal to a great amount of orders in one account.

If there is no selection from the set of best EAs at the current moment, there is no sense in doing all this.

The only thing you may need to think about is the financial block to distribute funds and the total load on the deposit... just in case... the market will shoot up a bit and the MC... a lot of EAs... it is like diversification ... you can add several instruments, then everything will be smeared and unpredictable)

EricGR:
I agree, it was interesting, but what about the lag in the reaction, it may come to the point where at the moments of buying there will be sells at the juiciest moments.

This is the problem that needs to be solved and it cannot be solved by one indicator.

goga:

Why trade everything at the same time? You have to connect what you trade at a profit and disconnect what you trade at a loss.

It's all been here before - look it up... I read it... If I've read it and know that the virtual trading statistics were analyzed passing market analysis, that is, number of profitable and losing trades of each strategy - like we have +,+,+,-,-,+ - so it turns out that after the first loss this system is disconnected from trading, because it usually has two losing trades in a row, after which, under favorable conditions for its work - it gets connected to trading again ... so-so.

goga:

But this is a problem that needs to be solved and it cannot be solved by a single indicator.
If you are a practitioner of this idea, you may suggest a solution, I cannot see the logic behind the rating and reversal strategies, at first glance it will all be lagging in the reaction. + lag in deciding to open a trade... each analysis of the environment followed by a block will take time and possibly profits... and shorten the favourable momentum of the TS.

EricGR:
The only thing you may need to think about is the financial block to distribute funds and the total load on the deposit... just in case... the market will shoot up a bit and the MC... a lot of EAs... it is like diversification ... You can add several symbols, and then everything will be smeared and unpredictable)
No. Exactly, the financial block is the same for all strategies, the choice of strategy for trading at the moment is determined by the "brain" based on analysis of both the market phase, and statistics of virtual trading of various experts, and each expert has its own weighting factor for the possibility of entering the market and working in it.

Roman.:

It's all been here before - look it up... I read it... I don't know what's going on and what's in it and what's in it and what's in it and what's in it and what's in it and what's in it and what's in it and what's in it and what's in it and what's in it ... so, I'm getting it that after the first loss this system switches off from trading because it usually has two losing trades, after which, under favorable conditions for its work, it switches back to trading ... so-so ...

Roman, do you want to get involved in this project?
Reason: