creating a mega project, pros, super pros and traders join in! - page 2

If we take the control unit aside, the question arises - are your EAs always profitable under similar conditions? Let's say, if you have made a profitable Expert Advisor using historical data, it does not mean that it will be profitable under similar conditions.

In your understanding, the neural network is a super-brain that will solve all your problems for you. It is not. Unless you solve the problem with your own head, the NS will not help you. And from all appearances, you are a long way away from solving this problem.

I am not sure what to do and I am not sure what to do with it.

vitali_yv:

If we take the control unit aside, the question arises - are your EAs always profitable under similar conditions? Say, if you have made a profitable Expert Advisor using historical data, it does not mean that it will be profitable under similar conditions.

In your understanding, the neural network is a super-brain that will solve all your problems for you. It is not. Unless you solve the problem with your own head, the NS will not help you. And from all appearances, you are a long way away from solving this problem.

Are you by any chance an opponent of TCs who allow the user to smoke bamboo?

EricGR:
Are you by any chance an opponent of TCs that allow the user to smoke bamboo?
I'm against smoking in general.

vitali_yv:

If we take the control unit out of the equation, the question arises - are your EAs profitable everywhere under similar conditions? Say, if you have made a profitable Expert Advisor using historical data, it does not mean that it will be profitable under similar conditions.

I see NS as a solution to certain problems but not as a super brain. and it is not certain that NS will be used. NS has its disadvantages and to create a NS able to work remotely similar to a human brain. it will require enormous resources in the form of storage media and systems able to process them, not to mention human effort

vitali_yv:
I am generally against smoking.

and I'm against alcohol!

A point of interest to the writer: I advise you to create a complex signalling system based on a multitemperature analysis. If you take this idea very seriously, you will get the complex system you want with a large number of central control units and other various gizmos and trinkets.

The brains are by the way the most powerful processor...

I did something similar, traded five EAs, result within 2 months, balance was about "0", if you don't do EA competition, then there is no point.

EricGR:

and I'm against alcohol!

a thought on the matter, for the writer: I suggest you create a complex signalling system based on a multitempo analysis, and if you take this idea very seriously, you will get the complex system you want with a lot of central control units and other various gizmos and trinkets

the system is not the goal but the means

goga:

I propose to combine profitable systems. profitable systems under different market conditions (here you lose, there you gain). the control unit may choose some on a competitive basis or not, depending on the signals received from all systems and the analysis.

I do not promise anything, but the road is travelling. that is why I propose to use Skype for working discussions.

I've read this somewhere before... I've read it somewhere here in my opinion, yes, and there, just the control unit of the NS COMMITTEE chose the strategy that is most appropriate to the current market situation, there were assigned weights to each strategy, based on the NS included in the COMMITTEE, look for it - this topic has already been raised for discussion ...

goga:

the system is not the goal but the means
here is where we got caught, better to let the system be the goal, and then neatness and beauty of rule execution be the goal... and everything else as a side effect

dmmikl86:
I was doing something similar, I traded five Expert Advisors and the result was within 2 months, balance was about "0". If we don't have a competition of Expert Advisors, then there is no point.

If you want to trade with all systems simultaneously, you don't need all these features and concepts in one Expert Advisor.

You just put N EAs on your account and divide orders between them.

Obviously, a great amount of Expert Advisors in one mega-expert is equal to a great amount of orders in one account.

If there is no selection from the set of best EAs at the moment, there is no sense in doing all this.

Reason: