Sessions of black magic with full disclosure. - page 3

IgorM:

This is the first time I've heard that, is there a link to read it?

On Beeline, it's called Black White List, number 0858.

Integer:

In Beeline, it's called Black White List, number 0858.
you should have been told that it's an incoming/outgoing service and you can only deactivate it completely by sending short messages (SMS)

IgorM:
They would have said so, the service is for incoming/outgoing numbers and you can only disable the short messaging service completely.

Not the full short messaging service, but the short messaging service to short numbers.

Integer:

Not a full short message service, but a short message service to short numbers.
Well, I'll google it myself since you didn't give me the link, because the baby is growing up and I might have some phone problems soon, maybe I can avoid them.

IgorM:
Well, I'll google it myself since you didn't give me the link, because the baby is growing up and I might have some phone problems soon, maybe I can avoid it

Fuck the phone. How to leave one by the computer with the Internet. It's not solvable. All this blacklisting and whitelisting stuff, it's not convenient. Have you thought of anything? How old is yours? I'm on my third.

Mischek:

Fuck it with the phone . How to leave one at the computer with the Internet. That's a tough one. All this blacklisting and whitelisting stuff, it's not convenient. Have you thought of anything? How old is yours? I'm on my third.

mine went into 5th, not a class, but a year of happy and carefree life!

option - you should limit your child's access to the internet to .ru only - much less messy, BUT not a fact, sorry, hadn't even thought about it, now you need to think about that too

IgorM:

this is the first I've heard of it, is there a link to read it?

As far as I know how cellular operators work - they "have nothing to do" with short numbers, they simply connect their billing to a short 4-digit number - for which they receive their commission, the short number itself is not purchased from the operators, nor does it belong to them. By the way, telephone numbers, or rather the prefix and all numbers after the prefix - is not "free", telecom operators acquire it from the Ministry of Communications, who sells short numbers I do not know. The culprit is the subscriber himself, because he personally made the calls, and his call (sms) was charged according to the current tariff, but about finding out information about the call on a suspicious number, the subscriber can ask for help from the customer service - they will never refuse and will be informed of the full cost of the call (sms)

Beeline can charge you even if you haven't called or sent an SMS to any short number.

They charge you for sending a text message.

I had a problem with MTS, every week they charged me 70 roubles for the newsletter. On the website, it was written in small letters that by entering your phone number you agreed to be sent something. I wrote to the support team and the money was returned. After that, I switched my wife over to the cool tariff and disconnected all the services.

The technology of deception, or if you like a trick, has one simple scheme. Igor Kio and Amayak Hakobyan (quite famous and respected circus magicians) told about it in their time.

The scheme is so simple that no one would ever imagine that millions of people are hooked on it.

First, there are always two things in a trick, what is going to be done and where the viewer's attention is directed all the time. It is clear that these are completely different things. The magician intensively puts the handkerchief into his fist, does it deliberately and demonstratively, then demonstrates his fist (it is where the viewer looks) and at the same time with the second hand puts the handkerchief (which by the way was not thrust anywhere, but just a shuffling) into his pocket. He then drew it out of his pocket in the same demonstrative manner (but before that he was drawing attention to it).

It is well seen that the technology of deception is not even the sleight of hand, but the manipulation of attention.

Manipulation of attention is the basis of the trick.

Now go back to the first post, all attention is focused on the 20 000 you are supposed to control, with everything else as decoration (distractions). You are told you have to provide a profitable trade, and you are already thinking about how to implement it, how much time you have to sit at the computer a day, etc. And your train of thought is your enemy in this case, because you have already got away from the main detail of having to send an SMS. And it's this minor detail that's the main income of the establishment.

So we have on one side of the scale of $ 20 000 on the other sms, the choice is obvious need to pay, of course.

Now, let's set the scales:

At one end of the scale we have $20,000, which you may be able to manage at the other end of the scale you must pay. Here the choice is not so clear. And if you replace the word possible with "never", the whole deception is exposed.

Friends!

You won't believe it, but the article is resonating and the story is continuing ....

Today I received the following two letters.

Letter one:

От кого: Potasuev <clientage@ag-home.ru>

Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 18:24:06 +0400

Dear Denis Orlov, if you do not like it, you can not send a resume and rates are not set by us (70 rubles)! You can send your resume for free by post, see the rules here http://ag-home.ru/page/rules_forms.php. Such attempts to mention us as scammers, will be regarded as an insult to the company and the employees of our firm. We are not scammers, we work openly and honestly! The cost of sms is indicated in the form of the questionnaire !

The second letter is already more disturbing:

Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 19:31:25 +0400

This letter is for Denis Orlov:

Please remove immediately the text referring to our company AG-HOME, AGHOME, prophesying the honour and prestige of the firm, from internet sites:

http://www.rabota.ru/v3_forumMessageList.html?tid=646672&id=1155711

http://denis-or-love.narod.ru/articles/ag-home.htm

We take it as a slander and an insult to our employees, to the honour and dignity of the company which is losing its prestige in the eyes of the public. If this does not happen we will have to take it to the law enforcement agencies.

We are awaiting a reply.

....-what will the respectable community say to this? will we forgive the scoundrels...? :)

Be witness to this drama...

My response was this:

My dear ones, you can go anywhere you like.

The fact of your fraud is undeniable, not only have I suffered, but other people have already written back to me, they are witnesses....

And you have the nerve to threaten me with the law!

Is it honour and dignity to send out emails with false information? Is it deceitful imposition of paid services that no one has asked you for?

It is YOU who are deceiving internet users, not me, and you will be held accountable for it.

It is me who demands a public apology from you, a refund - in which case we can talk about editing the texts of articles.

Reason: