[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 410

Mixon777:
Hamster pull - drove the eur JPY pair up - (( lure !

where else should it be? eu up, yen down - all according to plan: don't be a hamster, be a trader!

:D

IgorM:

where else should it be? eu up, yen down - all according to plan: don't be a hamster, be a trader!

:D

70% It was this morning - now it's 75 ! I'll be laughing now that the puppeteer is filling their pockets with dough ! )

On the euro dollar at all 50/50 so far -

P

I'm juggling, except the EUR JPY is going up and AUD JPY - GBP JPY is not ! )))

But EUR/USD - everything goes according to plan - but I do not believe that everyone will get the money so easily!)

Mixon777:

Hamster pull - drove the eur JPY pair up - (( lure !

Now we've broken through the upside and the level to get everyone into BUY -

EUR/USD and selling JPY push the pair up ^ And be careful with the sells at the top with targets like 119.90. (Two bears have been hovering for a long time, I'll close on the upside soon)

SJS:

hep is sacred )) it's not going anywhere, it's up
they didn't close right away (now there's a lot of hep guys....) (they'll work with them - fat, skins....)

90 degrees in 1 day by the price - great, give me a pullback of 50 pips ))))

I was right about the date forecast - 28 to buy only)

The plan is this. Cancel this option on breach of 1.4300

Mixon777:

90 degrees in 1 day by the price - great, give me a pullback of 50 pips ))))

I was right about the date forecast - 28 to buy only)

There will be no pullback ! ( at least for hamsters)

Tantrik:
There will be no pullback ! ( at least for hamsters)

I have increased the deposit dozens of times on this pair by this method so good luck )))) For me the fall-out is if the price goes from levels for 3 days by 200 pips) in one direction - but i will earn more on this than to lose them on these tricks - so if we do it right - then a pullback of 50 pips will cover all the losses of 200 pips that we had before.

So kindly let me know when there are no pullbacks from levels - because I'm already bored - I want to manipulate the market ! ))

And now use your head - why the puppeteer on the EUR JPY drew a 150 pips candlestick and what good would that do him? - It's true it wasn't him - the hamsters have started to buy by inertia - because it's easier to go up - it may be that the pullback now will not be higher than 150 pips, but I don't care - I have such a resonant deposit that I have already told you how many days it takes to lose me!)

Here's the puppeteer's candlestick - now think about what his goal is -

They have such codes that hamsters cannot cover their candles without their knowledge, everything is done deliberately - if the puppeteer is in the market - if he does everything surreptitiously the candles are small - if he is greedy he sometimes gets ahead of everyone )))

You see the levels and in the upside? Look - how he does everything with them))

Welcome to the Happy Meatgrinder ride:

What's the name of that thing where the balloon flies and bounces off everything?

DragonSL:

Welcome to the Happy Meatgrinder ride:

What's the name of that thing where the balloon flies and bounces off everything?

Billiards, pinball
Reason: