Alpari's voracious terminals - page 6

TheXpert:
Meaningless set of words :) . To be expected, though.
you have anything to say in essence? no? expected, though. ))

Andrei01:
(do you have anything to say in essence? No? ))
I almost always talk to the point. Unlike.

I've been struggling with similar situations caused by Alpari terminals for a while now, although I think it's not the terminal itself, but the fact that it's not quite compatible with x64 operating systems and causes some kind of distortion in the system or maybe Windows itself works so poorly with high load x32 applications. I haven't found a good solution to the problem...

Debugger:

I have been struggling with similar situations caused by Alpari terminals for a long time

So you are saying that this is a problem only on Alpari terminals and there are no problems on the terminals of other dealers?

Debugger:
I have been struggling with this problem for a long time now, caused by Alpari terminals, although I think it is not the terminal itself, but the fact that it is not fully compatible with x64 operating systems and causes some distortion in the system or maybe Windows itself is working poorly with high load x32 applications. I still haven't found a good solution to the problem...

What really helped me was reducing the number of bars in the history and in the terminal window, and turning off getting the news.

I now have 15 instruments open, each with 2 indicators and an EA. The slowness has disappeared and no more problems at all.

:)

Andrei01:
So you're saying it's a problem only on Alpari terminals and no problems on other DCs' terminals?

I haven't encountered any problems on other terminals yet...

Debugger:
I've been struggling with similar situations caused by Alpari terminals for a while now, although I think it's not the terminal itself, but the fact that it's not quite compatible with x64 operating systems and causes some kind of distortion in the system or maybe Windows itself works so poorly with high load x32 applications. I haven't found a good solution to the problem...

I have Win7 64, but no problem with terminals.

Debugger:

I haven't come across any others yet...
Why can't you take another DC's terminal and hook it up to Alpari's servers?

I haven't, but I've thought about it...
honestly don't know how... :)

Debugger:
I haven't, but I've thought about it...
honestly don't know how... :)
Copy a file with the extension svr with the desired server name to the config folder of the other terminal.
Reason: