rabid pipsers - page 2

paukas:

I don't care how much. I wish I had the money.)

But realistically 50-100 a day at 0.8 pips spread and guaranteed execution will be one-third of a pip profit per trade.

At 0.5 - half a pip.

blah blah blah blah

Risk:
blah blah blah.
I'm still waiting for Risk to stop with the interjections and start demonstrating knowledge of the subject, which is implicitly present.

Risk:
blah blah blah

A pleasure.

Vova.

I would really like to talk to you about it. How realistic is it to make hundreds or thousands of trades a day with the interbank spread? I would like to talk about it.

trinitron:
I would really like to talk to you about it. How realistic is it to make hundreds or thousands of trades a day with the interbank spread? I'm sorry, but you still haven't answered.
I am sorry, but you have not answered how can the interbank spread and corresponding execution be without commission? Do you think you can trust the broker with any meaningful amounts in that case?

Me too, stop whistling, things have long since changed, and without your involvement - keep it simple in general...

OnGoing:
Sorry, but you still haven't answered, how can there be an interbank spread and corresponding execution without commission? Do you think you can trust a broker with any meaningful amounts in that case?
I did. And my mates did. The spread is floating. They are interbank, i.e. below 1 pip only for high-frequency trading fans. I.e. they can make it lower than 1 pip only for high-frequency traders. Of course there are groups with 1.6-2 point spread. In total, we have already entrusted more than 100 thousand. There is no fraud in the form of requotes or delayed trade flow. We trade both with hands and robots. But I still want more. I want more trades and more profit. Now we are looking for high-frequency Pips traders.

I understand that most of the high-frequency decisions are based on tick data. Or at least on the basis of 1-5 minutes, and based either on a spread between Ask and Bid or on different trading strategies in channels.

trinitron:

Hello all.

I have looked through codebase, but besides Lucky I have not found any more pipsqueaks making hundreds or maybe thousands of trades a day. I've been looking through kodebase, but other than laki I have not found any more pipsqueaks making hundreds or maybe thousands of trades a day.

If there is any one in codebase or in the storehouse who has been blocked by DTs because of very high frequencies? I don't know how to use them, I'm not sure if they are right or wrong.

My spread is not too big and my broker does not block it.

What is the stop level on the eu?

2000 comments!!!

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9952

is this a pipsqueak?

Reason: