Searching for market patterns - page 100

sever31:

The hammer has no dependence of the type of shadow on the colour of the body. and in my case it does)

and a lot of things...

right now look bullish one hour candlestick on the eur/bs... I have to sell at the opening of the next one.

I was just hinting at a quick way to test an idea...

I'll decipher -

Take a candlestick indicator in the codebase, put it on a chart and watch it from your bell tower (according to your conditions) ....

Vizard:

I'm just giving you a hint as to how to quickly test an idea...

I'll explain -

You take a candlestick indicator in the codebase - put it on the chart and watch it from your bell tower (according to your conditions) ....

there you go... Thank you)

sever31:

just an observation. I can't get my hands on formulating, ordering and assembling.

As they say, beginners open the day, the pros close, here the same thing, only the frame is smaller.

((

That's not our way...

Let's make it happen, if you're willing.

Although, time, of course... But I don't think it'll take long.

Plus all the analytics we've established...

Vizard:

I'm just giving you a hint as to how to quickly test an idea...

I'll explain -

You take a candlestick indicator in the codebase, put it on the chart and watch it from your bell tower (according to your conditions) ....

Fickle to find a "customisable" hammer(

sever31:
Fickle to find a "customisable" hammer(

Absolutely right.

lasso:

((

That's not our way...

Let's do it, if you're willing.

Although, time, of course... But I don't think it'll be long.

Plus all the analytics we've set up...

Let's give it a try. I'll formulate it when I get the muse. here or in private?

sever31:
let's give it a shot. I'll get my muse and formulate it. here or in person?

In private.

This place is already pooped...

Honestly. I don't believe it, but I think another proof of delirium, you and I could use some )))

lasso:

In private.

This place is already pooped...

Honestly. I don't believe it, but I think another proof of delirium, you and I could use some )))

then wait, I need to "sleep over" with the idea for at least one night). it's too late now...

sever31:

Here is my observation of a possible pattern: hourly, four-hour chart, look at the shadows of the candles, if one of the shadows is clearly out of proportion to the candle as such, i.e. long, then enter at the opening of the next one, in the opposite direction.

P.S. I read it, it's not clear. Sorry, I'm not writing the ToR.

Let's check.

We will do it by taking a 4hour candlestick with the lower/upper shadow being N times more than the other part of the candlestick. And after this candlestick we will see the shift from its close for the next four hours. Of course, we look at the average value of all such cases.

Here for EURUSD - long shadows downwards. X-axis is the number of the minute bar from the time of the tail candle closing, Y- shift in points from the level of this bar closing. Different charts - different coefficients N. I.e. light blue is more than 10 times excess of the length of the lower shadow of the whole rest of the bar:

Average offsets for 4 hours after such a tail bar are within +-one point. If there was an effect, there would be upward trends on these charts (or at least spikes) and as the filter increases, these trends/spikes would intensify. I.e. at a factor of 10 it should be the strongest.

The data is quite abundant, from 17000 at coefficient=1 to 240 at coefficient=10 (11 years of data)

paukas 05.10.2011 23:02
Vizard:

it's all been long formulated ... look at the candlestick patterns (i.e. you actually described a hammer-type pattern) ...

Now it only remains to describe a sickle-type model and mow, mow ... ONCE MOWED ONLY THE HARVEST WILL BE TAKEN BY OTHERS ))))))))
Reason: