Searching for market patterns - page 18

I have downloaded all the ticks from Dukas and spread them in excel by euro and dollar pairs somehow - i killed a week ... i still need to synchronize them all with each other - i don't know how ... I've converted the time to a numerical value so that all graphs for the pairs were reflected in a single time scale ..... - I'll try to use tick flows ... i have doubts, is it enough to show the euro and the dollar index for all pairs containing euro and dollar or should i have a closed matrix, for example 7 currencies - 21 pairs....

Another problem is how to synchronize the calculations of all pairs into one whole - the time lines of each pair are different - I have to make some wizardry with the time converted to a number... and.... correctness of calculation of average (MA) of each pair - if to build MA as usual it will be impossible to synchronize them correctly

Valery, let's say you got a tick index, what are you going to do with it?) Execution will immediately make you look at things soberly. And therefore sawing sawdust (ticks) does not make much sense (I will add, on mt).

any near-scientific topic gets pulled into tics - tics rule! what's next? (and then another topic and it's about .... again). Time is made up of seconds - the same ticks! tick-tock-tick-tick-tick-tick-tock (I think it's lawful to tick-tock-tick-tick-tick-tick)

OnGoing:
Valery, let's say you got a tick index, what are you going to do with it?) Execution will immediately make you look at things soberly. And therefore sawing sawdust (ticks) does not make much sense (I will add, on mt).
it's important to check what can be squeezed out of ticks irregular intensity and whether it's worth going there... I think data on tick volume hide what can be checked only with ticks and then use minutes script when everything is clear. i think the amount of the signal in each pair depends on the intensity of the tick stream and its variability in each pair of the cluster

Man, it's been a blast - I haven't slept in two days)))))

it's certainly a touchy subject for a lot of people in the know.... so it's unlikely that anyone will discuss the details, so if you're interested please come along...

yosuf sorry for sharking the thread

trol222:
Man, it's been a blast - I haven't slept in two days)))))
bad omen :)))

it's not an omen, it's a pattern)))) so for 3 years with short breaks for work and food ))))))) I feel that I have already dug out everything))) )but no)))) I was inspired by this picture
Reason: