Searching for market patterns - page 14

InternalVoice:
no researcher would have found anything with that approach.
Well why, there are patterns. Crowd effect, foundations, backlash from strong movement, "stop the train" in the end...
Go ahead, find your own and exploit it until you lose a ping. But I do not advise to look for them under a microscope, but ... as you wish.

I'm talking about the "if I don't need it, it's no use" approach

joo:

Noise is the absence of a pattern.

Mathemat and his namesake have clearly shown that the patterns decrease as you go down in the TF from H1 and above H1.

Empirically, as I did, and you can see it if you try to teach the neural net to do something useful, say, on M1.

If you intend to keep ranting about "no noise", would you be so kind as to tell me how to be convinced of "no noise"?

This mantra is annoying.

HFT makes money on point-to-point moves - somewhat by processing the stack faster and getting information about other people's orders a few milliseconds earlier than others. It is a multi-billion dollar industry. The regularity depends on knowledge and availability of the necessary information.

TIP who knows whether I should go further into the ticks or if the cloze minutes are enough without taking into account their tick voliume

143alex:
The other question is where to get what to research!!!!!!!!!! Believe me, what we see on the screen is truncated nonsense!!!

Not really - take 2...3 different cotier providers and compare. Each one has a different filter, hence the ticks will be different, the minutes will be somewhat similar, the nickels are already better, etc.
That's where the differences will end and the real patterns will start.

Avals:

HFT makes money on the movements at the point - somewhat at the expense of faster processing of the cup. It's a multi-billion dollar industry. Legitimacy depends on knowledge and having the right information.

Are you a billionaire pipser like Paukas too?

With billions in your pocket you don't have to worry about analyzing anything at all. A fart to the left - everyone runs to the left, a fart to the right - .....

trol222:
TIP who knows whether I should go further into ticks or if the cloze minutes are enough without taking into account their tick voliume

i think H1 is enough... )))

joo:

Are you a billionaire pipsqueak like Paukas?

With billions in your pocket, you don't have to worry about analyzing anything at all. Fart to the left, everyone runs to the left, fart to the right - .....

Do you even know what HFT is? Apparently not. Otherwise you wouldn't be writing this nonsense about farts :)

Avals:

Do you even know what HFT is? Apparently not. Otherwise you wouldn't be writing this nonsense about farts :)
He's not in Kursk, he's just trolling in a small way.)

moskitman:

Not really - take 2...3 different cotier suppliers and compare. Each one has a different filter, hence the ticks will be different, the minutes will be similar, the nickels will be better, etc.
That is where the differences end and the real patterns begin.
Have you ever compared the candlestick chart of two DTs with different session openings?
Reason: