A pattern. - page 17

Renat Akhtyamov:

And if so, who is there in the market?

DC and you. That's it, there's no one else.

By the way, it is the DC's responsibility to quote the instruments. It is the prerogative of the DC. They do it as they see fit).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

DC and you. That's it, there's no one else.

By the way, it is the DC's responsibility to quote the instruments. It is the prerogative of the DC. So it quotes them as it sees fit).

Why are the prices the same?

So there are certain limits.

We have to wait for them.

Look at the volumes from the stock exchange and go ahead.

I.e. pips are basically nothing on the forex - a losing option.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Why are the prices the same?

So there are limits.

That's what you have to wait for.

To look at the volumes from the exchange and go ahead

Prices are the same because of competition. Customers will scatter).

I have been dealing with the legislation on DCs. The easiest thing to find for a brokerage company is on the website of the Central Bank of Russia. For other brokerage companies it is more complicated, but there are some on the Internet.

I am now only on the stock exchange. In March my brokerage company closed for Russian clients. Just in connection with the legislation on foreign brokerage registration in Russia.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Prices are the same because of competition. Clients will scatter).

I have been dealing with the legislation on DCs. The easiest thing to do is to look up DCs on the Central Bank website. It is more complicated for other brokerages, but there are some on the Internet.

The question is philosophical, quite.

The answer is not accepted.

Most likely we should apply the above logic And beyond forex

)

Renat Akhtyamov:
The question is philosophical, very

Legally - quoting the DC. From here on, we can only speculate.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Probably have to apply the above logic And beyond forex

)

A dealer, trading cars on their own behalf. The prices are almost the same or even the same. If without extras. The rest is all different.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I wrote above about the stratagem.

I added reinvestment.

Honestly, I didn't appreciate it. I've been working with a constant lot for a long time now. I don't need to reinvest).

Алексей Тарабанов:

Donations are accepted.

Yes, because I'm reading the forum - it turns out I'm not doing too badly)

They sure do have a pattern )))) cres-pax forex!)

I don't understand your penny wise reasoning....who rules the market?...VCs or the oil mafia...or the global interdependence of the euro and dollar economies...or maybe only yes when big news, big interests, but on other illiquid days without news a flat and the conglomerate VCs rule, probably yes......or more likely, high frequency pinch hitters are picking our pockets with short bars going up and down ...)), while we, I think, get leftovers from the table ... how can we influence their movements - just to predict their interests and movements ...
Reason: