The absurdity of a stop loss - page 14

GEFEL:

If there is a trand behind the door and your system is trand-tracking, then yes, you can poke around. If not, you're stuck.
Yes, it's a wedge wherever you go:)))

khorosh:
Yes, it's a wedge wherever you go:)))

Come on... it's not all so gloomy. If the profit/loss ratio =>25-50, then the system is alive.

GEFEL: Come on... it's not all that gloomy. If profit/loss ratio => 25-50, then the system is alive.

There are no such systems. They are fantasies based on insufficient statistics.

The real ratio is around 1.5...2, sometimes a bit more (but that's rare).

Mathemat:

There are no such systems. These are fantasies based on insufficient statistics.

The real ratio is in the region of 1.5...2, sometimes a little more (but this is rare).

If you don't mind, give some links to the simplest (from your point of view) TS with a profit/loss ratio of 1.5-2... Thanks!

If that's what you mean, here, but it's less than 1.5

sanyooooook:

if that's what you mean, but it's less than 1.5.

I am personally talking about Profit_traders/Loss_trades. In this example, 66/31=2.13. Considering that there are only 3 continuous losses, that's pretty good. But the trades are few.

Anyway, it would be interesting to look at the code.

Cmu4:

I am personally talking about Profit_traders/Loss_trades. In this example, 66/31=2.13. Considering that there are only 3 continuous losses, that's pretty good. But the trades are few.

Anyway, it would be interesting to look at the code.

I've posted the code here more than once

sanyooooook:

I've posted the code here more than once

The thread is called "What to do with the grail?"?

I'm not too lazy to dig through the forum, but it's not quite clear which code we're talking about... if you don't mind, at least a link to the topic...

Cmu4:

In any case, it would be interesting to look at the code.

with more trades, the stack is about the same for the parameters you are interested in

ZZZ: I'm lying, but it's a little different.

Cmu4:

The thread is called "What to do with the grail?"?

I'm not too lazy to dig through the forum, but it's not quite clear which code we're talking about... if you don't mind, at least a link to the topic...

about acceleration and optimization
Reason: