The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 260

avtomat:

And I have now realised what may be the reason for the mutual misunderstanding on many issues. And this thought has come thanks topaukas andtara- thank you, you have inspired me in an aquarium way.

I will try to clarify my thought.

The aquarium, with all its inhabitants, can be regarded as a whole, and its inhabitants can be regarded as parts of the whole that have no independent meaning within the whole.

The aquarium, with all its inhabitants, can be regarded as a whole, and its inhabitants can be regarded as parts of a whole with an allocated independent meaning within the whole.

============

Translation.

The system can be constructed as a one-level system.

The system can be built as a multi-level, hierarchical system.

============

The misunderstanding probably arises from the fact that when we have different types of systems in our hands and heads, different organizations, we think according to the type of system in our heads, which gives us the direction of our thoughts.

============

A perfect example of this is the mutual misunderstanding of the effectiveness of a system.

In ahierarchical system, the highest level in the hierarchy of the system is in charge of efficiency. The high-level doesn't need to worry about, for example, lot size and other important, but secondary, things -- these things are handled by subordinate levels, the subsystems, which do their jobs from above.

In contrast, in a single-tier system, there is no such division of tasks; everything is in a single flow. And so, when it comes to the efficiency of the system, there are secondary issues to consider. And so there are also issues concerning market movement analysis; issues concerning order execution; issues concerning system performance evaluation; and so on, heterogeneous issues.

============

Maybe I am mistaken, but I think there is some truth in it, i.e. the reason for mutual incomprehension.

These considerations about the different types of aquariums that exist have led me to the idea that it is useful to build another level of target setting, further afield.

And this is what it looks like :

Special note: targets are determined from actual data only. No arbitrariness, insiderism or voluntarism ;)

L

===================

A long experiment with long-range targets :

tractor R

and here are considerations for its implementation :

http://forum.roboforex.ru/showthread.php?t=13321

and considerations somewhat more abstract :

http://forum.roboforex.ru/showthread.php?t=10940

=======================

Working ;)

///Ina hierarchical system, the highest level in the hierarchy of the system is responsible for efficiency. The highest level does not need to concern itself with, for example, lot size and other important, but secondary, tasks - these tasks are the responsibility of subordinate levels, the subsystems, which carry out their tasks from above.

No, they're not. Quite the contrary - from the world to the poor - complete information .....

_new-rena:

///Ina hierarchical system, the highest level in the hierarchy of the system is responsible for efficiency. The highest level does not need to concern itself with, for example, lot size and other important, but secondary, tasks - these tasks are the responsibility of the subordinate levels, the subsystems, which carry out their tasks from above.

No, they're not. Quite the contrary - from the world to the poor - full of information .....

You're wrong.

An industrial enterprise is a prime example of a hierarchical system.

Think of it as a factory with its production floor, warehouses, departments, services, etc. -- structural subdivisions. At the top of the hierarchy is the director.

Do you know what duties the director has? What is the task of the department, workshop, service?

You probably don't.

From your"No, I don't. On the contrary - from the world to the poor full of information..... " nonsense follows. A director should not have to deal with every little thing, down to a broom and a bar of soap to ensure the cleaner's job - there are services, departments, etc. And mind you, the director shouldn't have to deal with that, because otherwise his systemic function would be compromised. Understand?

avtomat:

Wrong.

A good example of a hierarchical system is an industrial enterprise.

Imagine an enterprise, with its workshops, warehouses, departments, services, etc. -- structural subdivisions. At the top of the hierarchy is the director.

Do you know what duties the director has? What is the task of the department, workshop, service?

You probably don't.

From your"No, I don't. On the contrary - from the world to the poor full of information..... " nonsense follows. A director should not have to deal with every little thing, down to a broom and a bar of soap to ensure the cleaner's job - there are services, departments, etc. And mind you, the director shouldn't have to deal with that, because otherwise his systemic function would be compromised. Understand?

Stocks and money are different things. The structure of markets and tasks are also different. You can't compare an industrial enterprise and forex for the purpose of finding something useful.

Here it is a pyramid scheme, but the owner has the market to the full only because he has all the information in his hands.

_new-rena:

shares and money are different things. The structure of markets and objectives are also different. You cannot compare an industrial enterprise with forex in order to find something useful.

Here it is a pyramid scheme, but the owner has the market to the full only because he has all the information in his hands.

Unfortunately, you don't know what I'm talking about at all... Well, maybe someone can tell me... I can't...

avtomat:

Unfortunately, you don't know what I'm talking about at all... Well, maybe someone can give you a hint... I can't...

There is such a thing. My words "catch up" at the 10th kilometre, more often than not what I have said becomes realised for others after they have felt it for themselves.

_new-rena:

There is such a thing. My words 'catch up' at mile 10, more often than not what I say becomes realised for others after they have felt it for themselves.

I'm stupid, I don't get it, I don't get it...

Well, so be it ;)

avtomat:

I guess I'm stupid, I don't get it, I don't realise ...

Well, so be it ;)

No, it's not.

You have your own idea, your own tractors. I am observing them.

I was only trying to steer away from false thoughts (notice I'm not reacting to everything).

_new-rena:

No, it's not.

You have your own idea, your own tractors. I am observing them.

I was only trying to steer away from false ideas (notice I'm not reacting to everything).

(chuckles): Okay. Okay. When giving the example of an enterprise as a hierarchical system, I am talking about the tractor-enterprise, the trading system, the CU.

And you project this example of enterprise as a hierarchical system onto "stocks and money, markets...". Do you see the difference?

So it turns out that we seem to be talking in the same words, but about different things - hence the misunderstanding.

avtomat:

Okay. Okay. When I give the example of an enterprise as a hierarchical system, I'm talking about the tractor-enterprise, the trading system, the TS.

And you're projecting this example of enterprise as a hierarchical system onto "stocks and money, markets...". Do you see the difference?

So it turns out that we seem to be talking in the same words, but about different things - hence the misunderstanding.

The difficulty is that Forex market is not a process as we usually understand it. In particular, it is a time-dependent series of events, which cannot be predicted and/or forecasted. In spite of this, we predict. thinking that it cannot be otherwise. Apparently we all need to change our standards of thinking and come up with something consistent with this phenomenon. This is just my guess.
Reason: