The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 88

Demi:
What is a "control signal"? In general terms?

As far as I understand, only a stream of quotes is available - are they the control signal? Do quotes drive quotes?

I'll do a couple of illustrative examples at my leisure, like TAU training problems. From which it will be clear what a "control object" is, what a "control signal" is, what a "misalignment" is and so on and so forth...

There is abundant literature on the subject. The main thing is not to be lazy.

gpwr 04.01.2012 16:10 #
joo:
As of today, what I see myself is that we are observing a system based on crossovers of wipes, without stops.

I too have the impression that the automaton system is similar to the crossing of the wipers. Only one of the dummies(control signal X) is calculated intricately, on the principles of a controlled dynamic system. But that doesn't change its essence - it's a filter of already existing Y quotes. I tried to get a simple answer from the automaton as to why it considers that X is a "hidden control signal" and not a filtered noise? And it gets offended, "what's the question, is the answer". There have been no answers at all in this thread. One foreplay and a long way from orgasmic.

It's been a year and a half, and the orgasm is still a long way off.

One hope for the fourth tractor brigade

Demi:

It's been a year and a half, and the orgasm is still a long way off.

All I can hope for is a fourth trach crew.

Smart guy, you've solved all your problems, haven't you? No? Have you tried to create anything at all?

Your whole train of thought is below the belt -- hence your terminology. Go to the smoke room, you'll be in your own environment.

avtomat:

Smart guy, you must have solved all problems already? No? Have you tried to create anything at all?

Your whole train of thought is below the belt - hence your terminology. Go to the smoke room, you'll be in your own environment.

No, it's not over yet. No. Tried and created.

No -- terminology from this thread. Pasibki, I'm going, no one here has and won't get any questions to their answers in essence anyway.

PS this TC has nothing to do with controlled dynamic systems

Demi: PS this TS has nothing to do with controlled dynamic systems

Demi, I had similar misconceptions and I too initially thought the topicstarter was talking about his exposure to the market.

It made a bit more sense to me after the comment here and the pictures posted a couple of posts below(for clarity).

I'm not saying I understood everything, but I started asking questions that now didn't seem idiotic to the topicstarter.

Just remember the basics of TAU and turn your brain away from dumbwaiters for a bit.

Mathemat:

Demi, I had similar misconceptions, and I also initially thought the topicstarter was talking about his impact on the market.

It made a bit more sense to me after the comment here and the pictures posted a couple of posts below(for clarity).

I'm not saying I understood everything, but I started asking questions that now didn't seem idiotic to the topicstarter.

Just remember the basics of TAU and turn your brain away from the dumbwaiters a bit.

In the form of a transfer function can you take the formula of an ordinary wrecker and - voila - a controlled dynamic system?

If we take the topikaster's theoretical ideas, there must be an input signal, a control action and an output signal. By changing the control action, we change the outgoing signal. And here the incoming signal is the controlling signal?

As far as I understand - we take a series, transform it, check the signal (crossing) of the transformed instrument on the highest timeframes and open a position.

FAGOTT:

The transfer function can take the formula of an ordinary machine and - voila - a controlled dynamic system?

If we take the theoretical ideas of the author, there must be an input signal, a control action and an output signal. By changing the control action, we change the outgoing signal. And here the incoming signal is the controlling signal?

As far as I understood it, we take a range, transform it, check the signal (crossing) of the transformed symbol on the highest timeframes and open a position.

For orientation purposes, it makes sense to streamline the concepts a bit, otherwise you're lumping everything together - http://dspsys.org/

sergeyas:
It makes sense to streamline the concepts a bit, otherwise you're lumping everything together - http://dspsys.org/

That's not what this is about.

TAU is the incoming signal, the control object, the outgoing signal. The top picker takes the incoming signal (quotes), converts it arithmetically and receives the outgoing signal - the converted quotes.

After that he builds TS on the basis of intersection of the quotes and transformed quotes.

1. It is not clear how this is fundamentally different from TS on the basis of wagons? Just the arithmetic operations of the conversion are different.

2. What does this have to do with a controlled dynamic system? Arithmetic transformation of quotes - control?

Mathemat:

Demi, I had similar misconceptions, and I too at first thought the talker was talking about his impact on the market.

There is no controlling influence there at all. The theory is far-fetched
Reason: