Withdraw problem

Hello folks, it's more than 1 month that i'm trying to withdraw money from my account and it says:

"Withdrawal unavailable: We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members. Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited. Sorry for inconvenience."

I'm not able to contact the staff or make a request because the robot assistance in chat goes in loop and reset everytime i reach the point to send a message for the staff.

I already withdraw money in the past, i'd like to know what i can do to fix this issue.

Thanks.

Francesco Grassi:

Hello folks, it's more than 1 month that i'm trying to withdraw money from my account and it says:

"Withdrawal unavailable: We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members. Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited. Sorry for inconvenience."

I'm not able to contact the staff or make a request because the robot assistance in chat goes in loop and reset everytime i reach the point to send a message for the staff.

I already withdraw money in the past, i'd like to know what i can do to fix this issue.

Thanks.

Try to pass the chat bot and open a ticket about your issue.

It's not that difficult, if you say that your issue hasn't been resolved, you will be forwarded to open a ticket.

Francesco Grassi:

Thanks.

You can do the following:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Loss access to MQL5

Alexey Petrov, 2021.11.26 10:00

Choose Account \ Ask a question, then describe your problem and it will create a ticket for you.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Try to pass the chat bot and open a ticket about your issue.

It's not that difficult, if you say that your issue hasn't been resolved, you will be forwarded to open a ticket.

Actually it's not difficult but it's impossible. Because when the bot forward me to type the message with " Please describe your issue in one message and I will pass it on to the MQL5.com team." and i type the message it recognize the key words like withdraw and money and it resets the chat with " Do you want to withdraw funds from MQL5.com account or trading account?" over and over and over again. And i don't know how to explain my issue to the team without saying one of those words.

Sergey Golubev #:

You can do the following:

Thanks but like i said above when i try to describe the problem, the bot recognize the key words and resets.

What can i do?

Discover new MetaTrader 5 opportunities with MQL5 community and services
Discover new MetaTrader 5 opportunities with MQL5 community and services
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: language of trade strategies built-in the MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform, allows writing your own trading robots, technical indicators, scripts and libraries of functions

Francesco Grassi #:

Actually it's not difficult but it's impossible. Because when the bot forward me to type the message with " Please describe your issue in one message and I will pass it on to the MQL5.com team." and i type the message it recognize the key words like withdraw and money and it resets the chat with " Do you want to withdraw funds from MQL5.com account or trading account?" over and over and over again. And i don't know how to explain my issue to the team without saying one of those words.

Thanks but like i said above when i try to describe the problem, the bot recognize the key words and resets.

What can i do?

Write "additional verification on my account" not withdrawal or money.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Write "additional verification on my account" not withdrawal or money.

hello moderator!
How can I contact the support team?

because I can't write from the " Service Desk" section

Inomjon Mamadaliev #:

hello moderator!
How can I contact the support team?

because I can't write from the " Service Desk" section

https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

Reason: