[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 75

tara:

Well, I haven't had a Monday yet, although it's been the beginning of the week for a while now.

But I am already psychologically prepared to buy rather than sell today :)

Michael, it's up to you.

I can set out my point of view on the chart, if you are interested....)))), but there is a mistake, although it is difficult to call it a mistake, it may or may not have been....))) Sell, holding, not closing as I believe there will be a decline...)))

Sweet:
I can put my point of view on the chart, if you are interested....)))), but there is an error, although it is difficult to call it an error, it may or may not have been....)).

I am, of course, interested in your perspective. You're not a closed-minded person. I assume from the form of presentation that it would be better to wait an hour.

Especially as the methaquotes haven't produced a single fresh tick so far. Maybe they are asleep?

tara:

I am, of course, interested in your vision. You're not a closed-minded person. From the way it is written, I suppose it would be better to wait an hour.
Whatever you say....))))

An idiot's dream came true - the first quotes appeared (by the way, I don't understand why the meta-quotes don't churn them around the clock, and on weekends too). On XE, of course, I've looked a couple of times, but I was anxiously waiting for this moment. I waited and waited, they've gone straight to PPZ :)

I do not know what about trends, waves and other alligators, but I opened a long one, poured a shot and prepared for bed. Interesting to know if there is another point of view?

tara:

Interesting to know - is there another point of view?

There is...))

Sweet:

There is...))

I mean - hang around and collapse? :)

Michael, I didn't pour the glass for you, I poured it for myself - what has the franc got to do with it?

But, as it happens:

Here's a franc for you :)

tara:
I mean - hang around and collapse? :)

Perhaps I was wrong about the level of growth, but if you take this movement out of the picture and break it down into its components, you get the following picture... )))) How else could it be? A movement consists of elements, believe it or not, but that is the option I am considering. I do not have another one.

P.S. For the words..." And yet it spins..." don't send it to the bonfire....)))) This is just my subjective perception of reality... It's quite possible that it's just an illusion and not the reality of the market. Who knows...))) Goodnight....)))

Sweet:

Perhaps I was wrong about the level of growth, but if you take this movement out of the picture and break it down into its components, you get the following picture... )))) How else could it be? A movement consists of elements, believe it or not, but that is the option I am considering. I do not have another one.

P.S. For the words..." And yet it spins..." don't send it to the bonfire....)))) This is just my subjective perception of reality... It's quite possible that it's just an illusion and not the reality of the market. Who knows...))) Goodnight....)))

Nah, now - hang on :)
Reason: