[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 470

Mixon777:

Hahaha - do you want to show all my methods that I discovered 2 - 3 years ago? Just I read this forum a long time and logged in recently - and as a rule, but already a pattern - that if you post a screenshot - then you are seen as a discoverer or : for "newbie"

I have 3 terminals running and your nice rainbow is also there) I use so many methods that you all are envious.

Ah yes rainbow - I have fronts on all fronts - I have gone over every stone in the market so you can judge me as an expert, no offence -

м

Where's the guy who's been running neural nets for 2 months? Everyone's been missing since 2008 -

Everyone here is so scared they don't want to buy -

Don't make me blurt out - I'm not saying much of anything -

old picture.

I need a forecast (at least for martin)

Interesting news))) And you, Misha, won't be flushed for long..... There are no fools sitting here and it's easy to see ... Think about it ... If you're not one of them...))

The Bank of China has been selling two billion dollars every day from its enormous foreign currency reserves for the past few weeks. Part of the proceeds are being converted into euros. China has also started to get rid of US Treasury securities. Experts believe China's financial priorities are shifting towards Europe.

solar:

The Bank of China has been selling two billion dollars every day from its enormous foreign currency reserves for the past few weeks. Part of the proceeds are being converted into euros. China has also started to get rid of US Treasury securities. Experts believe China's financial priorities are shifting towards Europe.

Where is the disruption coming from?

))) So far, all this is at the level of the tabloid press. It is better not to specify the sources so as not to spam here. But the euro-pair movement so far may indirectly indicate such points.

solar:
))) So far, all this is at the level of the tabloid press. It is better not to specify the sources so as not to spam here. But the euro-pair movement so far may indirectly indicate such points.
Such bullshit has been fed to the people every day for three years now.

solar:

There is no volume in forex (sell in the morning and buy in the evening)

Tantrik:

There is no volume in forex (sell in the morning and buy in the evening).
And they sleep at night)). There are volumes.

I agree in principle... Zombovision, etc., is a joy to our people on the principle of doing a disservice. I myself do not believe in a total elimination of the dollar. Changing the currency basket, well, yes, a shift in priorities... Half of the Internet is flooded with the news, as soon as it appears on any more reliable site it will be possible to make some predictions, while it is of course all speculation.

Tantrik:

forex does not have volumes (sell in the morning and buy in the evening)

there are volumes, and i suspect there are people who can get information about current intraday volumes regardless of the fact that forex has many venues.

ZS: here's a thought for ALPARI (US) LLC

Reason: